Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FemaleTeenDcupMesh

by Deckmaster Posted 2nd Feb 2006 at 1:04 PM - Updated 2nd Feb 2006 at 3:01 PM by Deckmaster

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Inventor
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 1:22 PM
GREAT ! A teen with big breasts. Famous. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 2:50 PM
Now, perhaps a default mesh would be in order!

Even an old dog learns new tricks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 2:58 PM
Note I thought the files would automatically use the body Mesh but it seemed they don't. To make the mesh appear in Bodyshop and Sims2 you will have to put the Mesh file into your downloads folder.

Enjoy.
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 5:46 PM
Very Nice

" There is no security on earth, only opportunity" Douglas MacArthur
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 9:40 PM
wow, it would be great for more skins to be made with that mesh. haha
good job.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 1:29 AM
Great job, can't wait to see it in the game!!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 2:04 AM
now a sim of my school sweetheart
she was beautiful then
she still is
50yrs ago (almost)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 4:10 AM
Awsome! Thanks for sharing.
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 9:59 AM
Hi I have extracted to my downloads folder, but it says that needed expansion packs have not been loaded. I am using sims 2. have I missed something?

K
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 1:23 PM
finaly i have been looking for something like this thank you so very much.Hope it wasnt to hard
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 6:29 AM
Wow Thanx! I always wanted teens with bigger boobs!
#13 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 7:10 PM
hOLA SOY LUCIANA DE ARGENTINA, ME GUSTA MUCHO LA DESCARGA. gENIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 11:00 PM
It's absolutely wonderful! Great job! It would be rather nice if you could make more clothes for it and shirts, too!
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:21 PM
Hm....I put it in the downloads folder and it didn't show up!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SonjalovesSims
Hm....I put it in the downloads folder and it didn't show up!

Only put the Mesh file in the download folder. Not the outfit package. They need to be unpacked by double clicking on each and every one of them. Then the fiiles will automatically unpack into the game.
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 3:52 AM
Would it be possible for you to create a default version of this fantastic mesh?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 11:18 AM
Thank you for that compliment AgentJohnson. If I would create a default version of this mesh many Maxis created outfits would look very unnatural. That's why I chose to make this a clothing mesh only. Not all clothing outfits are suitable for this mesh. The outfits need to be able to stretch quite a lot. If you get my drift.
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 8:22 AM
I completely understand. Is there any way for someone like me to assign this mesh as a defauly using SimPE? I am not very well versed in the program, so I don't know.

Also... do you plan on creating any more outfits using this mesh? I would really like to use it in my game, but the lack of current variety makes it difficult.
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 4:52 PM
this mesh does not install for the original T2S. It says i dont have the ep installed.

Dont forget to bring a towel! Man I'm so high right now.

A.K.A Cartman on chat

visit my site at http://eagamer.net
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 9:39 PM
You *should* make them for adults then too, since a teen can't have a D cup and then turn older and have only a B.
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmyMercury1
You *should* make them for adults then too, since a teen can't have a D cup and then turn older and have only a B.

There are already plenty of adult female larger breast meshes, I think the reason this person made them for teens is because of that.

And are you aware that this mesh doesn't change all teens boobs, only the teens wearing this outfit. As soon as they change clothes they will be back to the B size. And any teen wearing a different outfit will not have the same size breasts.
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 6:46 AM
Hi, I have a problem. I can't get it installed. It said that I don't have required EP. Please let me know which EP I need for this SimsPack. Thank you very much.

Smile the world smiles with you...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 2:12 PM
thank you