Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

50's Style Ranch 3X3

by flipchick74 Posted 4th Feb 2006 at 10:59 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2006 at 9:10 AM by flipchick74

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 2:38 PM
Fantastic house - brings back so many memories! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 2:49 PM
Is it me or is there alot more 50s downloads than a week ago?
Looks Great!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:21 PM
I like it this is very nice house im getting it, god job., btw where you find that fish tank?. and thanks again

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:58 PM
Thanks for your compliments! It's always nice to hear them! :bandit:

Now in response to Ts1andts2fanatic, I think you are right. I was inspired to build it by all the cool 50's retro stuff shannanisims was putting out there for download.

And Black Rose, the beautiful aquarium came from right here on MST2. Ailias has created some wonderful stuff that I love and use all the time.

Thanks again!
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:17 PM
it´s exactly the house i was loking for.Thank you
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:01 PM
i thinks its not 5os style
it is very very moderns and i love it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:52 PM
Your are probably right Nollie, it may be more Art Deco than 50's (?) The modern style has so many expressions. It's a struggle for me to even to know what style of modern to name a house. Oh well, I'm glad you like it anyway!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 8:14 PM
Wow, I had built a house like this from the same picture you used - just never uploaded it. I liked the style of it. Thank you for your house anyways, it's nice.

I have been retired from Simming for years now. I actually can't believe my work is still up after about 8 years and being downloaded. Lots of memories from the game and this website; these creations are a snapshot of a time in my life. Please continue downloading and enjoy.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 8:42 PM
Sushisim, can you post a picture please? I would LOVE to see it! :worm:
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 9:29 PM
Default Thanx.
NICE JOB! This is exactly the kind of house that i've been lookin' for. I'm downloading right now. THANX!!!!!!

Is butter a carb?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 10:43 PM Last edited by SushiSim : 6th Feb 2006 at 3:36 PM.
Here's some pictures of my version.
Screenshots

I have been retired from Simming for years now. I actually can't believe my work is still up after about 8 years and being downloaded. Lots of memories from the game and this website; these creations are a snapshot of a time in my life. Please continue downloading and enjoy.
Scholar
#13 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 1:28 AM
Love the design, very trendy!!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 3:10 AM
Very nice. I am getting it.

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 3:29 AM
sweeeeeet, thanks
Inventor
#16 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 8:14 AM
Great and very realistic. Thanks for sharing.
Inventor
#17 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 8:15 AM
@SushiSim: I can't view your pictures. What's wrong ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 6:30 PM
Sushisim,

Your house looks gorgeous! I love your landscaping. It was truer to the original than mine. And from what I can deduce from the pics, you followed the original floorplan much more closely than I did. For instance, you kept the fireplace area in the greatroom and the 2nd patio on the other side of the house. Terrific job!! :clap:

Thanks for indulging me with a peak, it was really nice of you to do!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 7:35 PM
Your welcome flipchick, I guess we both just liked the same house and it is interesting to see how different people interperet the same house.

Field Researcher
#20 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 1:05 AM
I love this house, too!

You should really check out this site: http://www.eichlerhomes.com/

I think you'll love this architectural style.

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 2:52 PM
this house is soooo nice!!thanks....
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 6:59 PM
Oh my God! That is MY house!

Thanks! Good job.
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 5:09 AM
This is beautiful. In fact, this is just the style of house I've been looking for. ^_^

Thank you so much! <3
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 1:11 AM
Wow, this looks great! If only I had all the EP's.. T_T
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 8:59 AM
wow flipchick i have everyone of your downloads!! i love anything retro!! thanks!! keep building and creating!!
Page 1 of 2