Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Magneto ~ Reloaded

by SynapticSim Posted 4th Feb 2006 at 11:10 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2006 at 1:51 AM by SynapticSim

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 11:39 PM
Nice job, as usual. Can't wait for you new design for the X-men.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 12:20 AM
Oh, wow, that is just awesome!!! I just love your attention to detail.

Don't know what else you have in your pipeline, but by any chance, are you making Psylocke? She's going to make a brief appearance in X3 and I have a cousin who loves Psylocke that would absolutely love her (the Asian version).

DDO
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
Oh, wow, that is just awesome!!! I just love your attention to detail.

Don't know what else you have in your pipeline, but by any chance, are you making Psylocke? She's going to make a brief appearance in X3 and I have a cousin who loves Psylocke that would absolutely love her (the Asian version).

Thanx Daysies!

Actually in my Custom suits coming soon, due to a mistake on coloring, I've got both Psylocke and Kwannon (Or is it Revanche?). So you'll get the British and Asian versions of Psylocke!

If you are looking for the traditional costumes, check out 90's Psylocke here, and X-Treme Psylocke here, if you haven't already seen those. I can't wait until X3, I think it's going to be amazing!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 1:41 AM
You are one of the best comic sim makers out there.

On that note...do more DC? Pleaseeee?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 1:45 AM
These are awesome!

I showed my brother and he totally went nuts. heh. Awesome work as always!
Cult Leader
#7 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 2:52 AM
What an amazing job! Great work defiently 5 stars.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 3:35 AM
Just wanted to say thanx to everyone who has "Thanked" me or left these amazing comments in my threads. You people are why I continue to do this.

Special thanx to Kenji who just gave me my 1000th Thanks!

And I got a MooMoo Award today too! Wow, what a great day today turned out to be! Thanx everybody!

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 10:13 AM
Sweet geebus!!

==========================================
Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:38 PM
Dude! You made it to 1000 without me! Oh well, Kenji's cool. This really is amazing. Definitely one of your best.

And DUDE!!!! We got little cows! How awesome is that?

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by generalzoi
Dude! You made it to 1000 without me! Oh well, Kenji's cool. This really is amazing. Definitely one of your best.

And DUDE!!!! We got little cows! How awesome is that?

It is SO awesome! And you were here in spirit! I feel pushed to do even better work for my next 1000 Thank You's now that I've got that little cow! And thanks for the comment on Magneto, you know I couldn't have done it without ya!

~ Syn
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 11:22 AM
Love this magneto and the storm design. Hope you wont forget Cyclops (proud member of Scott Summers fan club :P)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
Love this magneto and the storm design. Hope you wont forget Cyclops (proud member of Scott Summers fan club :P)

Thanx Emino! Of'course I wouldn't forget Cyclops, especially not after Funnyycats made that amazing visor. Cyclops is actually already made. My plans are to apply this design to 30, count 'em, 30 X-Men. 15 Ladies and 15 Gentlemen. I've already got 19 of them done. I'm really liking the way they are turning out. There's also some special accessory meshes coming out soon that I'm waiting on those so I can decide whether or not I need to add anything.

Thanx for all your interest Peeps!

~ Syn

Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 8:51 PM
So awesome and congrats on your 1000 thank

Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us! -Seinfeld (the show)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:29 PM
Frickin sweet...he looks just so Bad @$$!!! Awesome job.

Check out my profile if you wanna see characters like BATMAN or SPIDER-MAN.
'Nuff Said!-Stan Lee

~MikeydeeBee

Work in Progress: TS2 Spider-Man Movie
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 4:55 PM
great man thanks my marvel city is growing with the day don,t quit only one reqeust make me the greatest iceman and nightcrawler ever
sorry for the bad english
Field Researcher
#17 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 7:45 PM
Better than last time. Have you heard the "cure" atory line for X3 - The last stand ?

Well until the Mighty Magneto says "Sorry" to mankind " keep making super sims Syn.
And rember Magneto is right...
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 8:49 PM
Wow!!! Your Magneto is awesome!!! And, I just love the X-Men!!!

Could you please post a downloadable Bishop (without hair), Cable and Black Panther, too? (Sadly, I've got no Expansion Packs.)

You're definately the TOP!!!

:kami:

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#19 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
Thanx Daysies!

Actually in my Custom suits coming soon, due to a mistake on coloring, I've got both Psylocke and Kwannon (Or is it Revanche?). So you'll get the British and Asian versions of Psylocke!

If you are looking for the traditional costumes, check out 90's Psylocke here, and X-Treme Psylocke here, if you haven't already seen those. I can't wait until X3, I think it's going to be amazing!

~ Syn

I completely forgot to check back and see if you replied. I happened to remember when I was talking about your Sims with my husband (who has heard of every single one you've made). I can't wait to see the Asian version of Psylocke! I know my cousins will so appreciate it. :D

DDO