Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hooded Cloak

by generalzoi Posted 5th Feb 2006 at 7:46 PM - Updated 19th May 2010 at 3:32 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:55 PM
This is really cool and just what I was looking for! Thanks a lot and congrats on another great creation!
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 8:13 PM
Yay I needed this for my hills have eyes family
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 8:16 PM
Does it need any expansion packs? Great work!

(all of these are from www.badpuns.com)
-The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat.-You Can Lead A Horse To Water But.. How?-When The Blind Leadeth The Blind...Get Out Of The Way.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 8:19 PM
Thank you! I desperately needed this for a character I'm making!
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 8:34 PM
Yes, this is all I needed for my Hobgoblin sim! Thanks!

From the ashes...
Victory!
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 8:39 PM
Hey, thanks! Just what I needed for a InuYasha story i'm making....

.[x]. Whatever you do..... Don't Blink .[x].
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lizziekbboli
Does it need any expansion packs? Great work!

Check out "Requires" at the top of the post. All you need is the original Sims 2.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 8:55 PM
Thanks, sometimes when it says 'all' it means you also need the ep. but thanks, now i can download it without fear

(all of these are from www.badpuns.com)
-The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat.-You Can Lead A Horse To Water But.. How?-When The Blind Leadeth The Blind...Get Out Of The Way.
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 9:23 PM
Nice idea, but i think it's a bit too ... err... voluminous at the head :D
Field Researcher
#11 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 9:34 PM
Oh MY BUG!!! thanks Zoi!!!! Been waiting for a while, worth it though thank you very much!!! yay words seenm to just spill out!!!!!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 10:15 PM
Thank you so much! The cloak is awesome! I have several Sims I will be using it with. Can't wait to see more colors! :D

amor vincit omnia
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 10:31 PM Last edited by MoiRaven : 5th Feb 2006 at 10:37 PM.
FINALLY!!!

FINALLY I'VE GOT IT!!!

Thanks a lot, GeneralZoi! You don't know how long I'd liked to have this!

EDIT: now what I need are recolors... please, someone could do a black cloak? :puppy:

Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen.
Instructor
#14 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 11:22 PM
OMG OMG This is an amazing creation Zoi. This is the perfect item to finally complete my Titans Raven outfit. All I need is a blue recolor, which I think either Terra, Kenji, or Syn will do in the future. Thanks a bundle, 5 stars.

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." -Albert Einstein
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 11:46 PM
AWESOME! Great job, generalzoi!

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 11:59 PM
Fantastic! This is great, just what I needed! And Congratulations on your MooMoo award.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 12:07 AM
Thank you! I have been wanting this for my medieval neighborhood for a long time!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Forum Resident
#18 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 12:33 AM
Awesome Awesome Awesome! They look great! And, I'm so excited for the alpha-editable cape! WOOT! And thanx, my project list just doubled, lol!

And YAY! We got MooMoo's!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Instructor
#19 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 1:26 AM Last edited by Xunixeon : 6th Feb 2006 at 1:32 AM.
Sounds excellent for my secret South Park project.....mwwwahhhaaaahhhaaa! :devil: :dyn: :flamer:

BTW, do love this idea for some of my movies as well....Especially my Mi-ihen when he ventures into the town at night during my movie (which is still in progress).

Thanks anyways

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 1:40 AM
This is so awesome! It's perfect for a story my sister and I are working on.

Also, congrats on your MooMoo!

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
My Sims 2 Site
Scholar
#21 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 2:49 AM
I love it and congrats on the award btw
Field Researcher
#22 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 12:16 PM
This looks awesome Thanks for sharing it, now all I need to do is figure out my dodgy recolouring ability and make myself a blue one, a white one, a black one, a green one and a purple one... and then finally my characters will have costumes that look like what I had in mind

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:03 AM
Hooray! Finally a long cape I can put on anything. I am going to enjoy the hood as well. Thank you so much for your hard work!

Wow, I can make it sheer, too. Amazing.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 2:55 AM
squee!

I've been waiting for something like this; thank you!

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
#25 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 1:50 AM
Thank you ever so much seriously though, thanks alot I can't mesh...at all, and I'm sure that if I could...I wouldn't be any good...thanks again! *runs off to go play with Caped Sims*
Page 1 of 3