Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

McAlli Indian SunSet Living and bedroom

by McAlli Posted 5th Feb 2006 at 8:14 PM - Updated 23rd Aug 2006 at 1:11 AM by tiggerypum : SPACES are a good thing

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 9:37 PM
You should post nice things stop being negative! Make your own furniture.....
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 9:47 PM
Really, texasgirly4, let's see something YOU'VE made. Until then I think you should show some respect to those who try to enhance your game experience.

McAlli, you're one of my favorite furniture artists, and this set is no disappointment. I think it's great. Very bright and lively. Downloading now. Thank you!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 9:52 PM
Thank you to soadloverlindsay and Auronapern. There is no accounting for some peoples rudeness. By the way, texasgirly4 has never made a thing! she just goes around bashing other peoples stuff. And we all have to put up with her.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 10:17 PM
do we really? I've seen some of the moderators delete coments like that (not a hint hihi) which is quite nice, cause if you havn't got anything nice to say, you know.

I think your set looks lovely, a sweet little "story" you've given to go long with it, and your hard work is as always appreciated, just keep it up, and don't listen to people like that.
Instructor
#6 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 10:20 PM
Personally, I think it's very pretty and I love the colours in it, except I'm very confused about which of Grapholina's meshes I need for it, otherwise I would download it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 11:18 PM
Thank you for posting the mesh links! Got the meshes required and your set! It's very pretty. Thank you!
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 12:30 AM
this is gorgeous. please upload more sets like this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 8:15 AM
I don't know how I've managed to miss your recolors before, but seeing this post made me very curious to check out your other downloads. This particular pattern is too bright & busy for my tastes, but after a quick glance at your other offerings, I'm already looking forward to using your beautiful grey/beige sets. (Yeah, can you tell I have very ummm... "quiet" tastes in decor?) And I'm sure I'll be downloading several more of your sets too! Keep up the good work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:44 PM Last edited by danceswithfang : 7th Feb 2006 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Additional Comment
Awesome Set !!!! I have just the sim household for this Super job Thanks for direct linking the meshes, makes it so much easier
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 7:23 PM
I love the Title ... try to say it quickly 10 times
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 11:41 PM
lol! I'm lucky if I can get it out once!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 5:02 PM
Beckster said what I was thinking. How have I missed your work? I love this set and it got me looking at your other stuff. I love the colors! The brightness of your sets is amazing. I love it, love it love it! GREAT WORK and thank you so much! Is the bed frame in this download also? I couldn't get it to work or is that a mesh that I need?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 10:37 PM
Your stuff is some of my favs. Have had to redownload after rebuilding my computer. Glad to see all the meshes for Grapholina too. Thanks for your creativity and generosity.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 4:53 PM
Thank you