Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goblin Queen

by ajschlosser Posted 10th Feb 2006 at 1:21 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 4:52 PM
wow. i actually still have this x-men trading card. goblin queen was always my favorite. nice job

::And I've been looking for my shadow::
::But this place is so bright and so clean::

Salt.In.The.Wound
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 6:55 PM
She have a weard scar on her tummy
Forum Resident
#4 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 10:44 PM
Very Cool! I was just reading X-Men: The End Book 1 and was like, "Hey, Why haven't I made a Goblin Queen yet?" And I log on, and poof, there she is. I'll probably still make her in a different costume, but this one is very neat!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Instructor
#5 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 10:44 PM
You did a beautiful job on her. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing her with us.

Beep boop.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 2:17 AM
Whooot! Thanks.

Sims 2
The only reason Windows is on my PC.
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 5:24 PM
So sexy!!!Love her

knhjm
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 6:41 PM
cool,i like the x-men very Much ................Thanx
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 3:31 PM Last edited by bornagainmammabear : 22nd Dec 2006 at 3:38 PM. Reason: Needed to add an appreciation seal
Job well done
Ooooh she is so wickedly well put together....Thank you for the wonderful outfit. It will be a perfect addition to my D&D realm of reality for my sims. Ra hoo

Hello, my name is DeBRA; I'm a sims addict, I can change if I have to I guess, but I don't wanna. My alias' are MsMacDugle, Bornagainmommabear, bornagainmomma, fairyqueen1317, etc...
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 9:59 PM
The queen is death! W the queen!