Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brandon Lee *request* by Neen (rock chick)

by Rock Chick Posted 10th Feb 2006 at 8:40 AM - Updated 10th Feb 2006 at 3:01 PM by Rock Chick

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 2:48 PM Last edited by CynicalChick : 11th Feb 2006 at 11:05 PM.
:bow::bow::bow:
THANK YOU SOO MUCH !!! :D:D:D
I love him !!!
A very ... Amazing... just as always !
I love your work !
Thank you again :D

Happy apple poison.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 2:54 PM Last edited by JoanneDyer : 10th Feb 2006 at 3:10 PM.
Your sim's forehead kinda... err.. flat for Brandon. Just a little. But besides that everything's great, I definitely can see resemblance. Thanks alot!

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 3:10 PM
Oh man, there's the Crow mask too! I'm a veeery lucky girl today. Thanks again!

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#5 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 3:15 PM
Great job, Rock Chick! You have been making such wonderful Sims lately! It's about time you got featured!!! Congrats!!! He looks just like the real thing!

DDO
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 3:53 PM
he's the best looking sim of Brandon I've seen yet, and I think you did an amazing job on his facial structure. Thank you for sharing him!
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 3:57 PM
You really put time and thought into it, that shows through in the results. It's one of the best Lee sims I've seen yet. Great work!

Well behaved women seldom make history.
Instructor
#8 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 4:16 PM
he s stunning!i love brandon lee...well i loved him as i loved his father bruce thank you so much ...btw...that cute girl in the avatar is you,isn t it?you know u are the better copy of christina ricci?
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 4:35 PM
Omg!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: THANKYOU SO MUCH! incredible.

If I have learned anything from my SIMS family: When a child doesn't see his father enough he starts to jump up and down, then his mood level will drop until he pees himself. -Liz Lemon
Field Researcher
#10 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 4:47 PM
Brillant! I love this version of Brandon! Thank you so much!

amor vincit omnia
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 5:04 PM
wow this is great...you think you could do his father...bruce lee...i know there is one here...but i think you could do better on it ^^
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 5:06 PM
DROOOLLLL! Huminahumina! Thank-you soooo much!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 5:24 PM
oh i love you just what i have been waiting for thanx
Scholar
#14 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 6:12 PM
Oh gosh this messed me up at first--I was looking at the photos and thinking okay, where are the pictures of the Sim...then I realized Oh my gosh...I was looking at the Sim and not Brandon!

This certainly did deserve to get featured. OH my goodness, I think this SIM is going to get talked about for quite awhile. Unbelievable. Total hotness. Total reality. So real it's spooky.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 6:36 PM
Oh, what a beautiful sim..
He will definately be in my game, though I never knew I needed Brandon Lee :P
Fantastic likeness, stunning job. I feel totally impressed.

edit: Oh, and thank you so very much!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 7:05 PM
:omg: You did an amazing job, thank you!!!
Inventor
#17 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 7:31 PM
make a bruse Lee one he is much better than brandon. Also i have the same last name as them. Lee means dragon i think in oriental.

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Field Researcher
#18 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 7:50 PM
:jaw: OMG thank you so much this is the greatest sim EVER i love brandon lee and i cried like a baby when he died, i'm so happy i can finally get to see him some more, if not in real life then in my game. :bow:

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Forum Resident
#19 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 8:02 PM
Incredible work!!! He's soo gorgeous!! Thanks sooo much!!

I...will never be a memory.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 8:22 PM
I didn't really know who he was until his dad was mentioned- then it all became clear... but I agree with summersong: some of those pictures I couldn't tell if they were of the real person or the Sim. Absolutely FANTASIC job!! And whuddahottie :P

Thank You A Hundred Times!
Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 8:23 PM
OMGEE! OMGEE! WHOA! THANK YOU ONE MILLION TIMES OVER! PERFECT....HE'S MY FAVE ACTOR OF ALL TIME! WOOT! lOVElY! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK...HITTING THAT THANKS BUTTON RIGHT NOW! ^.~

Sorry bout that capss..Haha...It's just that exciting ~.^
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 8:54 PM
A thousand thank you's!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 9:21 PM
Very nice job indeed. Love it!

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 9:29 PM
Thank you so Much!!
he is so gorgeous! :valentine

The best actor ever!! and you've made him very lookalike!

No one can save your soul from darkness
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 10:45 PM
Just one word... WOW!!! You are really talented, great work... he is awsome!!! Tanks
Page 1 of 4