Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All-New All-Different X-Men Academy Teens

by SynapticSim Posted 17th Feb 2006 at 2:35 PM - Updated 18th Feb 2006 at 1:23 AM by SynapticSim

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 12:30 AM
Wow!!! Thanks, again!!!

:banana:

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 3:30 AM
Awesome Syn!!!!!!

Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us! -Seinfeld (the show)
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 8:11 AM
I love how much detail you put into the skins! Great stuff.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 2:08 AM
love em all, but there are alot of things u need to sperately dl

and are all these hacked, like for powers? even if not they still kick ass
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 7:28 PM
Hi . Hate sound rotten , but I've downloaded stuff elsewhere on this site with sucess . The only trouble I seem to be having is with Syn's more recent work . I just want to know if others are having the same problem . I can't wait till I can grab all o' the goodies ! lol .
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 7:38 PM
What problems are you having exactly? Syn recently started using .rar packages instead of .Sims2Pack, but lots of people use .rar.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 8:44 PM
My computer tells me something like Server Failure 503 , and I cannot get the items I wanted . But I've only been having this trouble with his files . Elsewhere on this site I've had better luck . I've waited for a day , but the problem has not cleared up . (Thanks for your response.)
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 8:45 PM
Oh,by the way, I can download both .rar and .zip .
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 2:45 AM
Well, I tried and it worked fine. It sounds more like a site problem than a problem with Syn's files, although it is really weird it only does it for his stuff. Sorry I can't be more help.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by selima88
Hi . Hate sound rotten , but I've downloaded stuff elsewhere on this site with sucess . The only trouble I seem to be having is with Syn's more recent work . I just want to know if others are having the same problem . I can't wait till I can grab all o' the goodies ! lol .

Hmmm, that's strange. I already sent you a PM this morning, but that was before I came to this thread.

Let me explain about my very recent work. The .rar files I've been putting up starting with My original X-Men designs for the Guys have included additional .rar files. I did this because there were at least 16 sims included with that upload. When the site streamlined it's uploading process a few weeks ago, it also changed how many files you can upload at one time. Instead of being able to put up like 5 .rar files and uploading, now you can only upload them one at a time. I didn't want to have to upload 16 different .rar files individually, so I collected them into three seperate .rar files.

That being said, I just want to make sure that in addition to unpacking the original .rar file that you get from the site, that you are also unpacking the 6 or so .rar files that are within that original .rar. I suggest unpacking the .rar file that you download from the site onto your desktop. This should then put the individual .rar files on your desktop that you then have to unpack into your downloads folder.

With the Hellions.rar and New Mutants.rar in this thread, if you do the above then you should have individual .rars on your desktop that coincide with this:

Quote:
Included in the New Mutants.rar are:

Winddancer.rar
Wallflower.rar
Surge.rar
Elixir.rar
etc.

Hope this solves the problem.

~ Syn

P.S. Thanx for trying to help GeneralZoi!

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 4:12 PM
The download process will not even initiate . So I can't even get the file in the first place .
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 4:28 PM
Okay , I think I've worked this out . Instead of downloading , I opened the files to a temp folder area , and extracted the files to my downloads area . I've got the files I need , and I should get the items I wanted . Thank you Syn and generalzoi so much for your help and time . You are both my heroes for your shameless chivalry .
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 9:54 PM
is there any place online that has

All of the young ladies, feature www.2-for-u.com's "Teen Nude Heels" Mesh, get it here:

THAT, the site you posted no longer works, and I can't the skins to show up now.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dracine
is there any place online that has

All of the young ladies, feature www.2-for-u.com's "Teen Nude Heels" Mesh, get it here:

THAT, the site you posted no longer works, and I can't the skins to show up now.

Are you sure that the site is completely shut down for good, or maybe just temporarily shut down perhaps due to bandwith limitations? I went to it and just got a "Cannot Find Server" message. I do not know where the mesh could be found besides www.2-for-u.de/startsims2.htm. Give it a few days, and maybe it will be back up. If not, I might have to change these sims to the regular nude mesh from the game.

Thanx ~ Syn
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
Are you sure that the site is completely shut down for good, or maybe just temporarily shut down perhaps due to bandwith limitations? I went to it and just got a "Cannot Find Server" message. I do not know where the mesh could be found besides www.2-for-u.de/startsims2.htm. Give it a few days, and maybe it will be back up. If not, I might have to change these sims to the regular nude mesh from the game.

Thanx ~ Syn

okies thanks man. I appreciate it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 5:44 AM
Hey, I don't know if the www.2-for-us.de/startsims2.htm site ever came back up, but right now it is giving me some weird foreign language I had to translate, something about a business card(?...)

Now how do I get the skins?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 12:24 AM
Unfortunately, if that site is down, the mesh is lost. I don't have these anymore so I'm not able to reupload them. Check out my site, the link is in my signature. I've got some better stuff there, and the meshes I use now will be there.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 9:08 PM
Can you re do these with a different mesh or make your own mesh for them?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 9:32 PM
I've re-done the costume design on newer meshes, available on my site. Here's a preview of what they look like:

You can get them on my site, SynapticSim's Lair, which requires free registration. These particular costumes are available here.

You can preview the content on my site here.

~ Syn