Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chii ~ From Chobits

by snowyangst Posted 18th Feb 2006 at 4:59 PM - Updated 19th Feb 2006 at 3:13 AM by snowyangst

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 2:19 AM
wow this is the best i ever seen great job. she so pretty
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 2:29 AM
That's gorgeous. I'm not a fan of Chobits but that is a very pretty Sim. Where did you find the veil you have on the Freya gown? That's a beautiful look.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 2:46 AM
Aww she's so cute! She looks like she needs a big hug Thanks for uploading her, you did a great job :banana:

(\__/)
( ^.^ )
(")__(")
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 3:15 AM
Thank u! This is my favorite sim of the year! I wish i had better details in my game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FurryJackal
That's gorgeous. I'm not a fan of Chobits but that is a very pretty Sim. Where did you find the veil you have on the Freya gown? That's a beautiful look.

Thanks you so much for your nice comments The veil (along with many others) can be found at pronupsims.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 4:27 AM
Ahh, she is very pretty. You beat me to it, I had just made her earlier this morning and was going to upload, but I needed to watch CN tonight...Oh well maybe I still will. Thanx very much for your version, she is cute! Oh and I love your avatar!!!

(\_/)(\__/)(\_/)
(O.o)(='.'=)(o.O)
(")(")(")_(")(")(")
Since the day I was born until the day I die, the only side I'm on is my own...
^_^Hahaha Suzuki San^_^
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 4:42 AM
Wow she is beautiful. You did a very nice job! Downloading now.

-I have a bird that whistles and I have birds that sing-
Av/ByMe
Instructor
#9 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 4:51 AM
Here goes, awwwwwwww. She's lovely and thank you for making her.

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 9:11 AM
As soon as I saw the hair as rosesims I knew someone will made her again.

I love UR sim.She looks fabulous.GREAT job

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 10:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by snowyangst
Thanks you so much for your nice comments The veil (along with many others) can be found at pronupsims.

Ah! Thanks for the site tip. They have gorgeous stuff there. Spent a bit downloading nice wedding things Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 12:15 PM
Very nice thanks
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 2:26 PM
OMG SHE's AWSOME!!! She is so pretty and cute!!!!!!!!!! (like always)

:*†*: þðñkÿ :*†*:
Instructor
#14 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 4:37 PM
OH my goodness!!!!! This is the very hair I've been looking for....and I really loooooove your sim!!!!!! What a great job!!!!!!

big hugs!
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 6:15 PM
I had given up on someone making hair for Chii. I'm so pleased you and the other wonderful skinners did their part to bring her to life in the Sims. I love anime and have seen my share of it. However, Chobits is the only series I've gone back and bought after renting it. For those who don't know, eBay has a great deal on it. You can get the entire series on 3 DVDs shipped to you for under 20 bucks. And for the guys out their that haven't seen it and think Chobits is a chick series, it's not. It's funny, wonderfully perverted and full of cute anime girls. Just my not so humble two cents.

Thanks tons for your work and putting Chii together. I can't wait to see her in-game.
EarlGrey123

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
--Lao Tzu
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 7:00 PM
Thank you everyone for your heart-warming comments (this is my first upload, and I'll really relying on comments to understand the overall feeling on this sim). They each mean so much to me, and my ego is quite huge at the moment -all thanks to you wonderful people- and this really encourages me to create more things and try my hand at recoloring and meshing. Thank you all so much, these comments mean so much to me, I had feared that my Chii didn't resemble the real one at all, and that I'd receive many flames for that. Any requests? I figure I might take a challenge. Thank you all again
Inventor
#17 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 9:22 PM
Yay CHII!

I have a request, could you make Yuzuki from Chobits? I'd LOVE to see your version :D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 9:54 PM
She's good just she has HUGE lips. Other than that, great
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 8:45 PM Last edited by RadicalEd : 21st Feb 2006 at 8:46 PM. Reason: Edited because i made a silly mistake :P
I hate this TV show , but your sims is absolutely cute :lovestruc
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 11:49 PM Last edited by eyes_2_nv : 22nd Feb 2006 at 12:00 AM.
This sim is really cute! I Love her!
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 10:21 PM
wow I like her shes pretty very good job
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 1:44 AM
Fantastic :clap:

copyright 2007 © ρ α п ε с α
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 2:18 AM
Sooo prettty!
*drools*
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 10:47 AM
I have downloaded a TON of Chii's, but yours is my fave...BY FAR! she's so beautiful! i have a question...if i have all her items, will she show up like the screenshots in the create a family section? i don't want to mess her up if i have to recreate her...she's perfect the way she is! by the way, thanks for telling me WHERE at rosesims i could find the ears. every other chii has said they're there, but i just assume it comes packaged with the hair on the site. nobody else has mentioned that you can find her ears in accessories! Thanks!

(\__/) this is bunny
(='.'=) help her succeed
(")_(") in world domination by
copy and pasting her in
your signature
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jules77
I have downloaded a TON of Chii's, but yours is my fave...BY FAR! she's so beautiful! i have a question...if i have all her items, will she show up like the screenshots in the create a family section? i don't want to mess her up if i have to recreate her...she's perfect the way she is! by the way, thanks for telling me WHERE at rosesims i could find the ears. every other chii has said they're there, but i just assume it comes packaged with the hair on the site. nobody else has mentioned that you can find her ears in accessories! Thanks!

First off, thank you so much for enjoying my sim . To answer your question, Chii WILL look like the screenshots if you have ALL the items. However, some aren't included, so your Chii would probably be wearing Maxis clothes, have Maxis eyes, no ear accessories, and no necklace, if you didn't download the eyes...etc. The ears are under accessories, page 3, and my Chii uses a recolor by vicvic616 http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=128428. Well, I hope I answered your questions
Page 1 of 2