Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Retro Kitchen Recolors - White & Grey

by shannanisims Posted 22nd Feb 2006 at 1:25 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 11:29 AM
You're spoiling us here Thanks so much for sharing all your hard work :bandit:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:47 AM
nice job!

can you please post the recolors you have made of the countertop? the regular countertops don't fit in with my black 50s kitchen! thanks so much
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 12:46 PM
All the sets come with matching countertops....

TSR Featured Artist
Monster Party Sims2... ITS ALIVE! :D

You may recolor my object meshes here on MTS2, but do not redistribute the meshes.
Link people here to MTS2 to get them. Objects can only be available in lots submitted to MTS2.
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 9:22 AM
Ahh! I'm so on cloud nine right now! I absolutely love your work! Thank you for sharing!

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 2:18 PM
As I've stated before, I'm completely addicted to this theme you are doing! It's SO much fun now (with all the choices for room decor) to decorate! May I ask if you are file share friendly? I build homes to share, and have meant to ask earlier.

Can't wait to see more from you! Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 12:13 AM
Two nice additions for my sims kitchens! Thanks.

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 2:01 AM Last edited by mollipopster : 7th Apr 2006 at 3:35 AM. Reason: Found the white fridge!
I LOVE your stuff and these kitchens are my favorite! I am having the best time setting up awesome retro theme kitchens for my sims. The stove and fridge are particularly faboo. Thanks so much for all of your hard work from all of us simmers out there!

P.S. I couldn't find the white fridge, but the lightbulb finally came on and I found it with the original black fridge mesh file. D'oh!
Instructor
#9 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 2:43 PM
This is a great looking set. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 11:33 PM
I have just downloaded loads of your retro style stuff... They are fabulous! I LOVE the stoves and kitchen stuff in particular. You have made my day! I am working on a 50's era neighborhood, and you have made life so much easier for me! Thank You So Much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 1:43 AM
I really like your retro kitchen set and I was wondering if you could do a brown recolor for the seasons version. I would be very grateful! And also keep up the good work!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 5:40 AM
Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 5:24 PM
Thank you