Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

McAlli's Hyatt Grand Regency Hotel

by McAlli Posted 23rd Feb 2006 at 3:23 AM - Updated 1st Dec 2006 at 5:24 PM by McAlli : adding other eps

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 3:12 PM
nice....xcept will this move really slow on slow machines?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 5:15 PM
What a refined and comfortable looking hotel.
This has to be one of the best I've seen. :bandit:

Sims 2 - a dollshouse for you
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 6:25 PM
Is well, I may seem retarded asking this, but is it furnished?

(()) www.sim2central.moonfruit.com
//\\ Where Sims Are Sims!!
Scholar
#5 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 7:41 PM
great work,
thanks for sharing

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 2:26 AM
Melgarv12, The paragraph above that tells you about the hotel states that the first floor is completely furnished. The bedrooms upstairs, you can furnish in whatever way you want.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 3:33 AM
I love it! Thanks, its the best looking hotel I've seen! I've got a question...
Are the beds included into this hotel?
I do understand the first floor is furnished, and the second un-furnished. But im still un-sure if beds are included.
-Jellibean-

Things to do today:
1. Get up
2. Survive
3. Go back to bed
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 8:04 PM
the link to numours outdoor lamp doesnt work will it work if i download ur hotel without it????
~Blondi
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 9:24 PM
yes, everything you need is included. The links to the original artists (unless its mine) are just provided as a courtesy and for recognition of what they have done. They are all a talented bunch of people.
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 7:01 PM
hi,

how do you put beds in a nightlife community lot ?
I also want to build a hotel and I can't seem to find the beds :sadpanda:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 4:59 PM
There has been such a big request for beds that I am going to work on this and I will have a solution posted within the next 10 days. I will probably just add a bed to one of the bedrooms. Then from there you will be able to get other beds.
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 11:38 PM
does this go slow? i mean i D/L other hotels..nd they went way way way too slow..so does this one?
thank u
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 7:25 AM
yes, it will go slow. You need a graphics card that is fast for this to work. It is full of shubs, bowlingalleys, resturatants shops, etc,
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 7:31 AM
For all those who want it, I have altered a bed mesh by Grapholina (with her permission) to show in both residental and community lots. Look in downloaded information paragraph above to find the link. (Just read, and you will find it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 5:21 PM
Is it in your inventory of houses in the neighborhood menu when you click on houses?