Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Belt and... something strange for Adult Males XD

by q3tbo Posted 23rd Feb 2006 at 11:41 AM - Updated 19th Apr 2006 at 8:21 AM by q3tbo

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:13 PM
Great! I love them! Can both Versions "1" and "0" co-exist in the game? I like both of the harnesses. 5 BIG stars from me. <More if I could >

"Society has traditionally always tried to find scapegoats for its problems. Well, here I am."
-Marilyn Manson
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:40 PM
co-exist? yes, they can and your sim can wear both of them - but not at the same time :D

Do not send any Requests, please. I do not have the time for it.
There will be NO female versions of anything of my male stuff. Never ever.
You may convert it for your own personal use if you want to.. I won't do it.
www.simsforum.de
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:57 PM
Sorry, "both have unquie GUILDS." Thanks, that's what I meant. No, not at the same time LOL, but I don't like my sims to be repetitive, and I liked the harnesses so much, I can use them on two different Sims. Again, great work, Love them, thanks!

"Society has traditionally always tried to find scapegoats for its problems. Well, here I am."
-Marilyn Manson
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 2:27 PM
I love it I hope you make one for females too thanx!
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 3:09 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THIS RULES! I needed some betta goth stuff 4 ma sims!

THNK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Instructor
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 4:41 PM
Kewlness! I love your stuff, and your sims. Dieter and Lux are gonna look great - I'll post a little pic sometime.

Heheh, don't mess with those guys! Reminds me of myself as a teen - I found the dog collar I bought in London (when I was 16, and almost ran off with a guy I met at Piccadilly Circus) the other day. No hope of passing it onto my son, but maybe my daughter will inherit it. :skull:
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 5:41 PM
all your stuff is so cool, my guy wears it all the time ^_^ keep up the amazing work!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 7:28 PM
I love them <33
Instructor
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 9:29 PM
These are wickedly sweet. You did an excellent job. I like the one with the studs the most. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing these.

-deviantinvader

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." -Albert Einstein
Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 9:55 PM
I totaly love this creation!
I hope you know how hard you rock ^_^
Thank you! :valentine:

-------------------------------------------------------

If any one would like to help me out by making a certain clothing mesh that i need, please PM me and i will be forever greatfull*~
Instructor
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 10:34 PM
Bondage straps! Oh, I have been waiting forever for these! You, my dear, are so amazingly wonderful! Thank you so very much for these.

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 11:06 PM
Wow, you did a great job on these, love the spiked boots...but I would like to second the request for some female spiked boots...they are oh so useful.
Thanks again!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 12:54 AM
Awesome! Thank you so much. We need more accessories like this. :P

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 1:18 AM
O.O *gasp!!! You are AWESOME. I love this stuff! It's looks so HOT on jrockerZ!! >< THANK YOU and THANK YOU!

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 3:01 AM
Thank you>,<
This is very beautiful!!I like it~~THX!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 5:45 AM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 1:30 PM
i downloaded it and i cant get it to work can u help me out what am i doing wrong
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 3:14 AM
Thats soo cool! I love the whole goth thing! Its so hot! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 2:04 PM
:skull: Cool... Thanx... :guitar:

...Rock Music=My Life...
...Hot Topic Rocks...
...I Love My Chemical Romance...
...Frankie Iero Is My Hero...
...Rock On...
^^ *Shadow* ^^
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 11:09 PM
Your stuff is awesome :D

These boots are made for walking...
Forum Resident
#22 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 7:34 PM
Man, thats sooo hotawesome!!! I love it~And I thought your other belt was cool! These low slung straps take the cake!! Thanks for such great works!! Truely your an artiste!!! I love you ave too!! Thanks again!

I...will never be a memory.
Instructor
#23 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 1:39 PM
Excellent! Thanks for sharing your work with us.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 10:05 PM
You are amazing. This is just what I've been thinking of for my demon/vampire Kai! Thank you so much!

.....now to find a matching leash....... :P
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 6:25 PM
You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock!
This is too perfect! I especially love the belt! Did I mention that you rock? 'Cause you do!
Page 1 of 2