Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Anime Babes in Distortion

by OpenHouseJack Posted 28th Feb 2006 at 12:29 AM - Updated 28th Feb 2006 at 1:33 AM by OpenHouseJack

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 12:34 AM
WOW! These really look awesome Jack! Thanks for more anime goodies!! WOOT!
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 1:02 AM
Very cool. You did a great job on these. They're a definite download. 4 stars. Thanks for sharing these.

-deviantinvader

Beep boop.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 1:32 AM
Are there just the two?

El Froggo Strikes again.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 1:38 AM
there's a lot on the Anime site; but right now I just did two of my favorites. I hope I choose Anime characters instead of a game.

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Forum Resident
#6 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 7:01 AM
Looks great, thanks!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Inventor
#7 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:15 AM
I think the one on the right might be a game character... BUT WHO CARES! lol! You still totally rock! And they are anime or japanime... Japanese art! So it's all the same! thankies for sharing!!!!!! :oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 2:55 PM
The picture on the right is from a game called "Words Worth" I have the entire set if anyone's interested in more posters

For wall hangings visit Sim2Posters.com