Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cybergoth Recolors of Boblishman's Surgical Mask

by Raza Posted 5th Mar 2006 at 4:18 AM - Updated 19th May 2010 at 3:41 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 6:53 AM
Cute! I do like these. I was going to get around to doing something like this when I was done doing more hair recolours, but you beat me. Good job.

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 3:17 PM
I love these. Thanks a bunch ^^
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 4:21 PM
These are awesome. They'll definitely go great with my Cybergoth outfits I've downloaded. And I really like the one you did with the Radioactivity Sign. Thanks for sharing them with us. 4 stars.

-deviantinvader

Beep boop.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 6:21 PM
Okay, freaking awesome. You're on my love list now. Thank you so much. :D

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 9:42 PM
I ADORE them. Awesome!

Never say I didn't warn you, man.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by liegenschonheit
Cute! I do like these. I was going to get around to doing something like this when I was done doing more hair recolours, but you beat me. Good job.

Yeah, I was afraid I'd be sailing into your territory with these, but I wanted to see them done =P. Glad you like them, all is good then.

Quote: Originally posted by deviantinvader
These are awesome. They'll definitely go great with my Cybergoth outfits I've downloaded. And I really like the one you did with the Radioactivity Sign. Thanks for sharing them with us. 4 stars.

-deviantinvader

That's something I like about this star rating thing here, with the explanations written next to them it's not just a "rate everything you like maximally and stuff you dislike so much that you think it deserves a lower rating minimally" sort of thing. On too many sites, rating people anything less than the maximum is seen as an insult.

Thank you, glad you like them. =)

Quote: Originally posted by GingerRawker
Okay, freaking awesome. You're on my love list now. Thank you so much. :D

Ginny

Whee, I'm on someone's love list. ^_^

Thanks everyone else, glad they're liked.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 12:04 AM
they look really great

Adicta a los Sims xD (parece que no soy la unica!!:P)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 6:39 PM
Lovely, thank you, my simmies will be happy to the point of "having an accident" ;D

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Forum Resident
#10 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:04 PM
mmmmmmm,love them all!thanx
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 3:46 AM
You are so my fav person at the moment. Love the masks! Thank you soooo much!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 3:05 AM
These masks are awesome!... The black and green one reminds me of a monster can, lol...
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 11:59 AM
thanks, ill try it ^.^
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 3:49 AM
Thank you! Perfect for my steam punk sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 8:29 AM
Thankyou! And could i ask were you got the the girls hair