Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Old Fashioned Working Girl outfits

by shadowmoonsims Posted 5th Mar 2006 at 12:28 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 12:47 AM
Love it, it's beautiful! :oD I have OFB but I'm glad to see ya don't need it to use these :oD! That's more then a positive for most ! ;oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Instructor
#3 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 3:02 AM
Thank you, these are beautiful, and I'm sure they will be much used in my game.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 3:39 AM
yes, the *not needing ofb* downloads right now are so comforting.... XD
and i LOVE this pink one, but i'm downloading all cause they are just so awesoem. ^__^
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 3:52 AM
Yeah, these rock! I always love finding things that'll look good in my Victorian/Edwardian neighborhoods. Thanks muchly.

K.B.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 4:28 AM
These are lovely. I like to dress my sims in these kinds of clothes .. they look so elegant.

Thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 8:18 AM
thanks all of you! I was so excited to get these posted in hopes that some of you might like them!! yea!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 7:46 AM
Wow... can you say 'tavern wench'? In the mildest sense, of course... I can just see the daughters and wifes of the innkeeper and baker in my medieval neighbourhood in these! Thanks!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 9:38 AM
Gorgeous!! Now I must make a shop that goes well with these outfits!
Scholar
#10 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 2:52 AM
I love your outfits,they are so very pretty,,, thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 11:53 PM
You have read my mind, and created excellent working girl outfits for my medieval Sim neighborhood! I so appreciate this addition! Thank you!

Mamakin
"Ui me amat, amet canem meum."
Scholar
#12 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 10:21 PM
Brilliant,
thanks for sharing

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 1:14 PM
Great, exactly what I needed! Thanks :o)
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th May 2006 at 9:52 PM
Fabulous! This is just what I was looking for. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 2:42 AM
These are lovely -- my husband's best friend is always talking about owning a tavern and calling it "The Wench's Tankard," so I'm making it for him in the Sims. I need good working gowns for the waitresses.

Do you mind my asking where you got that lovely hair -- the one with the braid over one shoulder?