Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ostentatious Victorian w/Basement (Victorian H4273B)

by JVM Posted 6th Mar 2006 at 3:56 AM - Updated 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:59 PM by JVM : More details and answer questions

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 4:03 PM Last edited by xbregetax : 6th Mar 2006 at 8:35 PM.
this is so kl! will be using it soon as possible! gr8 work

message me if you can sim me pls
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 8:09 PM
its fab, i can't get the hand of making good basements so thanks alot for this :banana:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 8:55 PM
did you u use uni to make this one like the other...because this one says original i only have NL and original...is it possible you could make one for me like that?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 9:11 PM
This is so gorgeous! I have blueprints for a house i'm trying to make but i'm no good. It will never compare to your work! I wish i had your talent

....................................................................................................
View My Sims LiveJournal HERE
....................................................................................................
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 10:24 PM
This house is absolutely georgeous. I don't usually play big lots but this one is worth it...I am definately downloading it...thanks for sharing...I bet I would like all of your house creations.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 10:55 PM
Default I don't know...
Thank you for the compliments everyone.

Quote: Originally posted by xxKyo_n_Katanaxx
did you u use uni to make this one like the other...because this one says original i only have NL and original...is it possible you could make one for me like that?

Sorry, Yes it does require Uni, and NL. I don't know if I could make one for you without Uni, alot of the good floors and wall coverings I use come from Uni. Besides I don't think I really want to uninstall Uni just to make a house.

If I get enough requests for it I will do it.

Quote: Originally posted by kissmybagel
This is so gorgeous! I have blueprints for a house i'm trying to make but i'm no good. It will never compare to your work! I wish i had your talent

Are those blueprints online someplace. If so I could give it a shot for you. It shouldn't be to hard as these houses are made from real house blueprints.

It's kind of strange using real blueprints for these as you end up with closets that aren't really good for anything. So they will just be empty space in The Sims 2 or I will take the doors off and put a bookshelf in it.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 11:58 PM
wow!
Quote: Originally posted by JVM
Are those blueprints online someplace. If so I could give it a shot for you. It shouldn't be to hard as these houses are made from real house blueprints.

It's kind of strange using real blueprints for these as you end up with closets that aren't really good for anything. So they will just be empty space in The Sims 2 or I will take the doors off and put a bookshelf in it.

OMG. You are so cool. Um, yes they are. The link is:
http://www.globalhouseplans.com/hou...r-plans/960.htm

Thanks a lot. You're super neato!

If you manage to do it, my email is kissmybagel@yahoo.com (in case you want to get in touch that way)

View My Sims LiveJournal HERE
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 2:46 AM
oh ic...^^U...it's okay then...but it is a goregous house...kinda wanted to use it for my legacy...well thank you again...
Inventor
#10 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 7:36 AM
Wow, what a gorgeous building. This victorian house is a perfect addition for my small village neighborhood with my own victorian lots. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 1:42 PM
wow that is cool, how did you get the garage like that? at an angle?
btw ,thanks!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 1:47 AM
I read your tute and I still don't get how you get the driveways and other stuff to turn. i did get the driveway extender to sit right at the edge of the lot by using move_objects on. Could you explain it in a bit more detail? thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 4:59 AM
Default Some clarification
Quote: Originally posted by shellyskis
I read your tute and I still don't get how you get the driveways and other stuff to turn. i did get the driveway extender to sit right at the edge of the lot by using move_objects on. Could you explain it in a bit more detail? thanks!

Rather than rehash what has been said here many times I will give you this: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=97102
Use this tutorial along withthe one at thesims2.ea.com

I think what happened is that the lot you tried it on was facing the wrong direction so when the driveway turned it was still facing the same way. They can face four different directions Normal, Left, Right, and backwards. And the direction of the driveway depends on the direction of the lot. Try what sotalia did in her post (link above) and you will see what I mean. It will all make alot more sense after that.
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 9:44 AM
Thanks, love it...am downloading!

Kris
Inventor
#15 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 9:43 AM
Spectacular work there! I can't wait to see how well it works for my sims

Keep up the good work!

Happy Simmin'!
xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 10:03 PM
I love this. The house is beautiful! Downloading it now :D