Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 new recolours for boblishman's pacifier mesh

by little bandit Posted 7th Mar 2006 at 3:55 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 9:04 PM
Very cute! Thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 9:21 PM
Excellent! I've been needing more colors- some of my babies aren't really "bright color" kids. These are perfect. Thanks!

Always,
Emma
Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 2:33 AM
Thank you so much! I love it when you make things for kids with Maxis characters.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 1:54 PM
Aw, nice gentle colours and with a "Sim" touch, that's so cute.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Inventor
#6 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 8:33 PM
lol! Thank you very much! I love these! They'll look very cute on my little simmies! lol! And be useful covering up my friends and my sister's ugly little simmies! :oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 5:06 PM
Precious!

Many Thanks
#8 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 3:39 PM
How do u put them into the game
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 2:51 AM
These are sooo cute Thanks Little Bandit
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 6:23 PM
cute! But I have a question. when the toddlers grow up will the paccifiers still be there?- Ariah
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hairayllaerebIoY
cute! But I have a question. when the toddlers grow up will the paccifiers still be there?- Ariah

No, they will dissapear when the toddler grows up since the mesh is only availble for toddlers.

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 11:01 AM
i have downloaded a dummy but how do i get it into the game ??
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 2:16 AM
I got a question.... When I create a family and I look in the glasses section, I see the baby face and when you hover over it, it says the name of the pacifier but there is no pacifier in his or her mouth. I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!! I love this creation. If you could give me something to get the pacifier to show on my Sims 2 that would be awesome. I dont know if you have to download a certain pacifier or what... I REALLY WANT THIS PLEASE REPLY BACK! GREAT JOB BY THE WAY AWESOME IDEA FOR TODDLERS! =)

Love,
Missy
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 9:28 AM
this is awesome, thank you!!! <333

I'm gonna sing the doom song!! Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 8:45 PM
Where's the mesh?? I can't find it. It's not on any page.....Help?
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 8:48 PM
Where is the mesh?
There awesome But the mesh like I asked before... Where is it?? But ITS GREAT!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissyUcutePirate
I got a question.... When I create a family and I look in the glasses section, I see the baby face and when you hover over it, it says the name of the pacifier but there is no pacifier in his or her mouth. I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!! I love this creation. If you could give me something to get the pacifier to show on my Sims 2 that would be awesome. I dont know if you have to download a certain pacifier or what... I REALLY WANT THIS PLEASE REPLY BACK! GREAT JOB BY THE WAY AWESOME IDEA FOR TODDLERS! =)

Love,
Missy

Well...if its in glasses and you see its name, but no pacifer, just click on it anyways and the pacifer will be in its mouth!!

Always.
Lisa.