Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Olde Fashioned Workers, Set 2

by shadowmoonsims Posted 10th Mar 2006 at 5:02 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:43 AM
These are just to cute! :oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 8:12 AM
Thanks again, they look great in game!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 12:41 PM
Wow!
These are beautiful!

Now if you would make some for teens?????

HINT HINT HINT
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 4:46 PM
What gorgeous clothes! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 3:35 AM
I love the old fashioned clothes. Now I can have an old fashioned town without the sims wearing modern clothes. I do have a problem though. I can't get the clothes to show up. The recolors of objects are showing up, but now clothes or genetics. Can someone help?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 8:25 PM
I love this outfit. it is perfect for my medieval neighbourhood.

Where did you get the hair with the braid. (sorry for the lame question but i really like that hairdo)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 9:18 PM
Hi ! Thanks for the lovely comments about these outfits ! I will definitly explore making some teen female ones soon! The hair with the long braid was the February donation gift for donating to Peggy Sims. I absolutely could not resist having that hair so I had to donate, simple as that!! :-)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th May 2006 at 3:02 PM Last edited by marie_fay : 25th May 2006 at 1:29 PM. Reason: I found the hair.....
Hello...
These dresses look really great!