Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts uniforms for teenage girls – shirts & ties

by cloudlessnights Posted 13th Mar 2006 at 2:55 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 6:26 AM
These are also great as uniforms for a business. Thanks for making them!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 4:26 PM
wow lol theyr gr8 - good wrk

Why is it that when you want a bus, none come. But when you don't, 10 turn up at once???
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 6:52 PM
YAY YOU MADE THEM!!!!!! It had been so long since you posted the males, and then you made the toddlers, I had thought you had given up on the teen girls...
Thank you sooooooo much!

I dont create. *hides*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 8:32 PM
These are fabulous. Thanks for all the work you've put in your sims and the downloads for the rest of us.
Banned
#6 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 9:18 PM
these are really, really cute!
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 5:53 PM
Very cute. Layed back dont give a dam kind of school uniform just what i need for my new stroy ill add you into the credits! Thanks alot x (ill tell you when i have made the story so you can check it out and see your custom content in action hehe) :Phone:

xLoney and friendless please message me x

XshaynaX
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 9:32 AM
Again, Great work, so rightous!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st May 2006 at 12:12 PM
This is brilliant! It's great for my teen sims. Thanks! :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 4:30 PM
Thank you for making this. I was looking everywhere for the short skirt hogwarts outfits...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 2:10 PM
Could you make a conversion to adult? :B
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 10:14 PM
Is it still possible to make this one piece instead of two? Like you have for the boys uniforms.