Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Arwen Undomiel - 7 Dresses

by Miien Posted 14th Mar 2006 at 6:28 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2006 at 4:51 PM by Miien

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 6:29 AM
Hey, looky here, I'm first! Great work, hon, I especially love the Requiem Dress. Velvet, mmm, so luxurious, so hard to get the texture right...

~I no longer play Sims, so I'm not taking requests, sorry~
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 7:16 AM
Wow! they look stunning, i absolutly love this mesh with the big sleeves, its soooo pretty. Ty soo much n Keep creatin ^^

As long as i can dream,
as long as i can think,
as long as i have memory.......
I wil love you.....
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 7:38 AM
hmmm... cant seem to be able to get the sapphire sims mesh as u need to subscribe to get it.... and to subscribe i think you need to pay
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 8:58 AM
Nice dresses, however to get access to one of the meshes you need to join Sapphire Sims 2's premium account, which requires payment. It's such a shame, because I really wanted the dresses for my elven sims.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 11:42 AM Last edited by Miien : 15th Mar 2006 at 11:59 AM.
Thank you all for your comments. I've made a "little" mistake by giving you the wrong mesh, I've updated the upload, so now the dresses will work
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miien
Thank you all for your comments. I've made a "little" mistake by giving you the wrong mesh, I've updated the upload, so now the dresses will work

Just to let you know - the mesh you now link to is also a subscribers garment(I am a member at TSR but it's telling me to subscribe) . However the mesh is available for free with Sgoobysnacks' kimonos at Sappiresims2.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 4:47 PM
Oh thanks, I'll change it again.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 7:11 PM
I just love all your LOTR clothes! Thanks again.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 11:10 PM
i can't download the mesh on eaither site
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 6:26 AM
hmmm... neither can i
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 3:29 PM
If you just register at Sapphire Sims 2, you're perfectly able to download the mesh.
#13 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 1:18 AM
I just tried to dl the mesh at sapphire sims 2, and i registered, but aparently you have to become a "bronze member" and access them through paypal in order to even see the dls....
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 2:04 PM
hmm, this is a problem, don't know where else you can get it.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 8:55 PM
Hello, or as we say in Elvish, (mara aure) Your dress are really great! i love them and i dont think i have ever seen another quite like yours. they are so awesome! i am glad that you have created these dresses! i love Arwen. Well farewell............naamarie mellanomin ( farewell, myfriend) -Lady of Rohan

Create Arwen's Gown

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadows shall spring.
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken.
The crownless again shall be king.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 7:35 PM
Thank you so much. Elvish owns ^^
Instructor
#17 Old 3rd May 2006 at 1:25 PM
That sucks, not being able to get the meshes.I was going to use some of these dresses in a story I was making.Back to the drawing board.:sad:
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 2:14 PM
is there a way to for Miien to download the mesh then upload it? If not then maybe someone could try to make a mesh that we can all use.
Instructor
#19 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 8:36 AM
Wait! You can get it from the Midsummer nights dream thingy from here! (i think) You know, the one from the Magic Modders
Instructor
#20 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stupiddog
Wait! You can get it from the Midsummer nights dream thingy from here! (i think) You know, the one from the Magic Modders

@stupiddog:

Could you post a link? Link to the right download would be great, because it would save the time of searching through an entire site. Thanks!

@Miien:

Those gowns are a dream,e very single one of them. I hope very much that I'll be able to use them. You must have put so much work into them - thanks ever for uploading them here!
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 6:41 PM
I can't download the TSR or Sapphire Sims 2 either. For one thing, which mesh is it?
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 7:09 PM
First I want to thank you só very much your dresses are stunning and they make my sims look very elvish!(LOTR rules!)
I like the Requiem dress best, second the Rose Dress and then the Coronation dress, very beautiful shade of green.:D
Please can you make more outfits? *puppydog eyes*
However thanks for sharing!

I downloaded the mesh here:
http://www.sapphiresims2.com/showth...ighlight=Kimono
I registered for free a while ago and it works!:D
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th May 2007 at 8:58 PM
thanks a fudgebunch.
these are so beautiful... thanks again!
xx
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 5:08 AM
Need I say what others before me have......YES! *clapping* Thanks! It's great creations like yours that keep me addicted to the Sims

Oh by the way, stupiddog is right. You can get the Shannara mesh here, A Midsimmer Night's Dream by Magick Modders:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=99584&c=1

It's post #3, and is found within the helaene medieval adult gowns 1 zip file.
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 4:07 AM
Hey there! I really love the blood red dress, it is so gorgeous on my sim! A quick question though-for some reason, this dress is the one that shows up when my Sim is getting married. I didn't want it to override the Maxis wedding dress-do you know how to fix this, or maybe what I'm doing wrong? Thanks a lot!
Page 1 of 2