Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alaska Aces Hockey Bedroom for Holywaterak

by SwtNess2 Posted 19th Mar 2006 at 10:26 PM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:55 AM
very nice!!!! thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
#3 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 10:06 PM
i know i sent you a message, but i wanted to leave you a comment and a bunch of thank you's too! srry it took me so long to sign on and find this, just havn't had internet access for a couple weeks while trying to change my internet company. you are great, and i thank you with all my heart.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 11:28 PM
This stuff is great. I also think that if you recolored it again, but leave out the Alaska logo/symbols, many more people will download it, because not many people relate to Alaska, but they do to the colors which are very masculine and ideal for a guy's room.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 1:12 AM
I wanted to thank you for this download and tell you how great it is to see something Alaska here. I live in Anchorage and it will be nice to add a bit of my real town to my game.