Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Update: Star Trek: NCC-1701-A Enterprise

by Duds Posted 21st Mar 2006 at 11:22 AM - Updated 1st Apr 2006 at 2:25 AM by Duds : Flashing terrain problem

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 114 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 7:46 PM
That's pretty increadable! *thumbs up* :o)
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 7:54 PM
Wow, that is fabulous! I'm sure every Star Trek fanatic will kiss your feet after seeing this. Great work, great detail! You should be very proud of your creation.

DDO
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 7:54 PM
Jesus! ive never seen anything like it...
Like never.. 0.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 8:03 PM
O M G!! This is fabulous. I'm getting all choked up...

It is imperative that we be given preference over these mendicants...
Instructor
#6 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 8:03 PM
I'm at a loss for words!! It's just so incredible!! THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!!!
I never thought I would see someone do so much work for a Star Trek Themed house. It looks just like the ship, in every conceiveable way. Things like this are the reason why I joined MTS2. I can never thank-you enough for sharing this with us. 5 stars, but you deserve many many more.

-deviantinvader

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." -Albert Einstein
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#7 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 8:07 PM
Absolutely breathtaking, you did an incredible job! As daysies said already 'You should be very proud of your creation' - I heartily agree - Fantastic !!!

Retired from Simming
Instructor
#8 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 8:10 PM
I'm lost for words! I'm no star trek fan, and have never seen an episode, but I can really appreciate how much detail you have put into this! I can rightly see why the terrain alone took 20 hrs! You have just worked and worked nonstop to achieve perfection - in the form of this! 5 stars! And for anyone who knows how tough I am, they should know that i barely ever give out 5 stars. It takes something REALLY brilliant to get 5 stars from me! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winnner!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 8:11 PM
i am no star trek fan but with this set i will maybe become one perfect to make a few photo storys and movies "sim trek" !
Field Researcher
#10 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 8:16 PM
Playing with Enterprise crew is not my thing, but I have to say that your work is fantastic. The conception, the details (one of the pictures seems to be extracted from the movie, with Kirk, Spock, Sulu and even Uhura), the extremely hard work... Congratulations!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 8:35 PM
Fantastic! Thank you for this amazing work!

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 8:48 PM
Wow, I believe everyone has said what I am already thinking. Truly an amazing piece of art..thank you for sharing. :D
Field Researcher
#13 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 9:05 PM
Yup yup... what they all said!!! I would generally not download a sci-fi lot, and won't use bandwidth even for this beauty, but I have to applaud your outstanding achievement. Truly a thing of beauty!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 9:06 PM
could you make a download that doesn't require nightlife please. all you would have to do is take out the driveway. i would love to have this house/ship in my game.
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 9:17 PM
:o :o Amazing. Downloading now :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 9:17 PM
you know, Im not a star trek fan... far from it. But I just cant resist this, Its just so well done and sooo much detail. Its amazing, thanks for sharing!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#17 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sugarbug
could you make a download that doesn't require nightlife please. all you would have to do is take out the driveway. i would love to have this house/ship in my game.

sugarbug, it isn't all that simple:

The problem is, Nightlife installation completely overwrites the core game system files (University didn't do that). So even an empty lot packaged with Nightlife will crash the base game and University

read here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...172#post1076172

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 9:22 PM
A really remarkable work!
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 9:22 PM
You are my hero. That is the most awesomest thing this side of awesome.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 9:35 PM
I don't know much about Star Trek, but it's obvious you did and amazing job! Great! Congrats!

Onlly Illusion brings disillusion
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 10:04 PM
Coooooool!
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 10:05 PM
This is just jaw-droppingly spectacular. I don't know if you do gaming and graphics design professionally, but you certainly should if you aren't. Wow!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 10:24 PM
Un.... Fracking... Believable...
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 10:27 PM
This brought a smile to my face....it's fantastic!...I can appreciate the work gone into tis as being a builder myself....some of my houses have taken a few weeks to complete and never really finished....always go back and change a few things.....

anyways...you've done a great job here....

You've inspired me to do a space ship now...lol
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 10:59 PM
Holy Smokes! :jaw:

Wonderful Job!

Because the voices in my head tell me to...
Page 1 of 5