Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Batista

by Hardy boyz Posted 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:44 PM - Updated 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:59 PM by Hardy boyz

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 6:33 PM
u should make ones with cena and who should be the new whc rey mysterio
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 12:31 AM
Whoa!!! LOTS of Batistas! I can't wait till he comes back and (Hopfully) fights Kurt for the title. Lol thanks!

"Jack and Jill went up the hill, but what you dont know is that the FBI got jack and jill hooked on crack and pill! Fight the power! Little Bo Peep was her slave name her real name should have been Little Bo Shabazz X Jackson! Fight the power!"
-Rufus Truthfist from "Wonder Showzen"
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 1:34 AM
Taker please

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 2:58 AM
Undertaker defintetly. Any and all of the Divas. Eddie Guererro would be a great Tribute
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 2:49 AM
I would love to see RAW announcer Lillian Garcia as a Sim
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 9:56 AM
Er... I'm not that good at making real persons as sims... I can't promis you anything, but I can try -- but it can take a loooong time.

And there is a good batista here on this site.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ghlight=Batista

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 8:04 AM
Thank you so much for making Batista paintings they will go really good with my sim of Batista...When I made a sim of Batista it freaked me out cause it looks exactly like him even when my sim of Batista smiles it is really freaky...lol
Anyway thanks again and take care I am even thinking of making the Hardy Boys...