Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eowyn

by jmtmom Posted 24th Mar 2006 at 8:22 PM - Updated 25th May 2006 at 1:12 AM by jmtmom

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 11:24 AM
This is fantastic! I'm loving your LOTR characters, they're all brilliant. Eowyn is one of my fav characters from the books and films, and I love that line too.

Thanks, I can't wait to see the rest of your characters (wow, first post as well!)

From the ashes...
Victory!
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 12:26 PM
Wonderful !
The Lords Of the rings has always been my favourite book since my childhood and Eowyn is my favourite character : a strong firl, not a "midinette" (don't know how to say that in english...)
Thanks really !

Who ? Me ?!?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:50 PM
I love your version of Eowyn, and I'm very glad that my clothes inspired you. Keep up the good work ^^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 3:10 PM
Thank-you Miien! I am so glad you like my use of your clothes.
Scholar
#6 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 7:04 PM
Really beautiful and I like your interpretation of the character.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 8:06 PM
...You don't list any need of expansion packs but when I tried to install it...I got the "This package requires expansion pack data that you do not have" message...

(I have EP1 and EP2...not OFB though...)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 9:30 PM Last edited by jmtmom : 26th Mar 2006 at 11:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by frickay kitty
...You don't list any need of expansion packs but when I tried to install it...I got the "This package requires expansion pack data that you do not have" message...

(I have EP1 and EP2...not OFB though...)

Well, I have OFB now, but all of the content should work in the original game. I created her before I had OFB. I think if you use Clean Installer from this site you should be able to install it. I'm not sure though. Maybe someone else has other info?

Let me know if you've already tried that.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 10:51 PM
I love your Eowyn, she's really beautiful! I downloaded Arwen and Galadriel as well, they are wonderful!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 11:23 PM
enchanting! just gorgeous
Scholar
#11 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 3:17 AM
The beautiful lady of Rohan thant kills orcs!!thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 7:15 PM
I couldn't find the mesh needed from Sapphire Sims. The link just took me to the homepage. Is there any way you can tell me who made it so I can find it?

Thanks and great job!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 12:15 AM
She's wonderful!