Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clifford The Big Red Dog Nursery and Bedroom sets

by SwtNess2 Posted 29th Mar 2006 at 5:54 AM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 7:43 AM
Very, very cute. I love this since I myself have a big red dog ( Redbone Coon Hound and Clifford did enter our mine when we got him but we named him Louie instead.) this is great, thanks for sharing, my son will get a kick out of this.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 1:44 AM
Thanks for this, my real little girl has so much Clifford stuff ,that is only fair for the sim children to have it too.

Did you know these colors that you're shinin' are
Surely not the best............. Crossfade
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 12:51 PM
That´s really great. The Downloads you make are fantastic!

same shit another day ^^
If you want to read some storys (only in german) visit my blog chichistorys.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 7:10 AM
Hello thank you so much for this set. This bring so many found memories of when my eldest was little not so much now though( 16yrs 6ft. 6 inches 260 pounds) lol had is room done in Clifford he picked it out himself and had a hard time letting go of it when we thought it was time for a change. so thanks for your wonderful creation. and for being to kind in sharing it with us.