Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Chibi Chibi (Moon? Some people tell me it is 'Moon' and some not) Toddler V1

by Annoree Posted 30th Mar 2006 at 12:56 AM - Updated 9th Aug 2008 at 9:43 AM by Annoree : This is outdated!

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 2:02 AM
Spoilers for Sailor Moon

In the anime Sailor Chibi Chibi is the starseed of Sailor Galaxia and in that instance adding a moon to the end is not applicable. However in the manga she is the future Sailor Moon (aka Sailor Cosmos) from the future after she has been Neo Queen Serenity and everyone is dead. In that instance adding a moon is appropriate.

End spoliers

But the skin looks great regardless.
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 2:02 AM
Aww! How cute. I love how awesome you make the sailor scouts!

p.s. Its definitely chibi chibi. chibi moon was a different character (pink hair, rather older, etc). Anyway, super job!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 2:41 AM
Chibi Chibi is one of my fav characters!! She looks fantastic. Thank you for a super job

Have a magical day!
~ Naty

"If you can dream it you can do it."- Walt Disney
http://www.facebook.com/nailswithnaty
Inventor
#6 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 2:44 AM
Amazing! Chibi Chibi is adorable!! Can't wait to see more :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 3:05 AM
I think it's Chibi Usa in Japanese (Chibi, for small, Usa, short for Usagi, which means rabbit, coming from Sailor Moon's Japanese name, Usagi Tsukino which litterally means 'moon rabbit'.) Anyway... So Cute! Awesome job with the meshing!

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 3:07 AM
man I wish they showed the last season in america. but she's adorable anyhow. r u gonna make hotaru(sailor saturn) she's my fave

I loved Vampire before Twilight.... and I read the book in 2005 when it came out, so all you newbies who think you know Twilight, you have no idea....
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 3:08 AM
your the best, i loved your sims, i been a fan since the ones you made for the first sims on solace, thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 3:18 AM
excellent work as usual, all your senshi are drop dead amazingly beautiful. and just to clear something up for DreamingChild Chibi Usa and Chibi Chibi are two different characters, Chibi Usa is Usagi's daughter from the future and read Tenku-chan's post for who Chibi Chibi is. =^-^=

Sin, you might say without a trace of originality.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 3:22 AM
Yep, it's Sailor Chibi Chibi... :nod:

She's so cute too! Excellent work. :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 3:38 AM
I Love It!! =d
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 3:52 AM
WOWEEEE You did a excellent job. I just love the hair its so cute. If you make recolors of that hair mesh I shall just love you. LOL Thank you so very much you are a very talented artist.
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 4:16 AM
I don't like the character at all,(well I can stand her more than Chibi-Moon) but she looks wonderful.

It there anything you CAN'T do?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 5:03 AM
This is sooo cute!! Thanks so much

<insert smart a$$ comment here>
Inventor
#16 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 7:20 AM
Lovely work again , 5 stars and a big thank you xxx
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 8:43 AM
its chibi chibi.. chibi moon is rini, sailor moon's daughter from the future.
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 12:03 PM
NO COMENT!!! You know what I can say ..... Ok, I'll say.... SHE'S SO CUTE!!!! You drive me crazy girl, You have HUGE talent, and I van't wait for other sailors ^_^

:******************************* <BIG KISS>
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 12:51 PM
hi like your manga sims.like to konw if you can make me some?
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 1:06 PM
Oooo she's adorable, absolutely priceless!!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 2:39 PM
Haha, cute I look forward to the rest of the senshi!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 4:13 PM
*hugs her* she's very cute! Thank you i Love your Senshi Sailor Moon Sims very much! Can you make an good Tuxedo Kamen (Tuxedo Mask)?

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 5:22 PM
Wah~ She's so Adorable~!!! You've done a great job again~!

My Free Sims2 Site:
www.sims2bnp.com
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 5:23 PM Last edited by EternalMoonPower : 31st Mar 2006 at 1:42 AM.
Thanx!!! I have been waiting a little while for someone to make Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon! THANK YOU AGAIN!!! Can you please make the others??? You're one of my favorite sim maker!!! PLEASE??? Lolz, you don't have to if you don't want to!
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 6:46 PM
Wow I'm in love with your sims and you have great talent. do you plan on making all the Senshi? even the Starlights? I hope so. and keep up the good work.
Page 1 of 3