Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Justice League Sims

by gigachanger Posted 6th Apr 2006 at 5:54 PM - Updated 7th Apr 2006 at 4:59 AM by gigachanger : wrong dr. fate pic

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 7:30 AM
Hey giga. I love your work this time. I don't know the characters, but that blue guy is really cool looking. Thanks and a rating of 5.
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:23 PM
Whoa! Cool.... Thanks so much for all the great heros and villans.

Any chance of a blue beetle or a pied piper?
I would love to add them to my collection. The pied piper's newer jumpsuit outfit is pretty cool compared to the old poofy polka-dotted look, But I would be grateful for either.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 8:55 PM
Boy, it looks like you REALLY outdid yourself this time!!!

*Do They Run Without An Expansion Pack?*

:wave:

Much, much appreciated!!!

:nod:

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 6:54 PM
Hawk Girl Broken
Hey, the Hawk Girl package seems to be broken...I've re-DLd it twice, and unzipped it three times. Every time I try to install it, I get the message "Please double-click a custom content package file to install the content." Any chance you could fix this? I'd really like to download this--she looks great.