Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OFB Mesh "Curly" for Females of All Ages

by DJ_Mur3 Posted 7th Apr 2006 at 2:29 AM - Updated 7th Apr 2006 at 3:44 AM by DJ_Mur3

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 2:34 AM
i think some one else did this also but it had some gaps in the back. Does this one?
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 2:34 AM
Love the new Hairdo...Looks very pretty. Thankyou very much.
Instructor
#4 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 2:34 AM
I must tell you in both threads just how much I love you. I have several sims that I am sad when I play 'cause the hair looks sooo perfect on them unless they, you know, MOVE. xD
Forum Resident
#5 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 2:36 AM
These are awesome! I can't wait to see them in the game. You really do brilliant work, and your attention to detail (i.e. Assigning to the right bins) is what makes you one of the star creators of this site! Thanx so much!

~ Syn
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:31 AM
Love it Dave. Thanks. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 6:05 AM
Very cute! Can't wait to see it on my toddlers!
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 6:17 AM
Are the animations fixed for this one too?
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 11:48 AM
It looks so cute on the toddler! I can't wait to try it in my game!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 1:33 PM Last edited by pyronexis : 8th Apr 2006 at 1:11 PM. Reason: I just remembered something I wanted to say
Hi there, I tried it but it isn't showing up in (bodyshop) Custom Hair, for some reason it showed up in the default hair instead.

EDIT: To add, Your work is loved!!! :bandit:

KOOOL!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 8:41 AM
I realy love this hair but I noticed a big gap in the neck. There is a gap in the neck on the male version to, but not this big. I would be very happy if you could fix this.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 5:31 AM
dude... I NEVER saw this hair style, neither that "long layer" in OFB... could... some of my mods beeing conflicting with this hais styles?
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 9:29 PM
No. There's a reason they're called "hidden" hairs. Maxis decided not to include them because they were flawed.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 4:54 AM
WOW! This is so close to my hairstyle in real life, it's the closest thing I've ever seen for a sim. My RL hair is poofier but who cares, I am so happy, I can't believe I found this. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 9:16 AM
Cool! Thanks for sharing these! :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 4:57 PM
Finally a hairdo which ressembles my own!!