Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Red Dress

by smulan Posted 10th Apr 2006 at 11:22 PM - Updated 30th Jul 2007 at 3:11 PM by smulan

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 3:41 AM
Beautiful dress, i like it a lot!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 3:56 AM
Great dress, you did a wonderful job. Hope to see more.
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 3:58 AM
Your work is awesome! Thank you!
#5 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 4:07 AM
Lovely dress - thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 4:26 AM
This is beautiful thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 6:33 AM
Love the dress, I was wondering what dress mesh do i need to download? I went to the site and I did'nt see anything that looked like a christmas dress....
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 7:07 AM Last edited by smithycpl : 11th Apr 2006 at 7:13 AM.
Beautiful dress thanks for sharing.

Quote: Originally posted by Samantha2977
Love the dress, I was wondering what dress mesh do i need to download? I went to the site and I did'nt see anything that looked like a christmas dress....

Its in freebies, everyday outfits on the 5th row, 2nd dress

Cheers!

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
Scholar
#9 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 7:24 AM
Wow I wish I had a real dress like that. This is beautiful. Is it okay to use this dress for screenshots of any Sims I may want to upload here?

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Instructor
#10 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 10:06 AM
Stunning work! What a wonderful dress, thanks a lot :D

If YoU cAn'T gEt WhAt YoU lIkE, wHy NoT TrY tO lIkE wHaT yOu GeT??
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 11:26 AM
wow, its absolutly beautiful!!
Scholar
#12 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 5:02 PM
I like it.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 12:03 AM
Sexy!!! I'm glad I have NL so my sims can go out on hot dates in this dress!!!

Thanx!
Instructor
#14 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 11:29 AM
lovely!!!!!Thank you a lot!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Inventor
#15 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 10:52 AM
A really beautiful and elegant dress. Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 10:13 AM
Great dress! hope to see more of your great work! thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 4:41 AM
This dress is beautiful, Smulan! Keep up the good work!! - Fluffy
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 8:34 PM
i see that all of your meshes come from sim chic but the website its all different now so its hard to find the mesh. where is saids Freebies the link says TS2 Freebies then i would go to "Body Meshes Female Adult/Young Adult" like it saids now and there is no 5th row. i dont even see the other meshes that i needed for your clothing.
what can i do?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 4:09 PM
(sigh) I just posted in another one about writing down the names of the Simchic meshes so there is no doubt. Because I use and download so many SimChic mesh dresses, my best thought is that this dress is made with the following mesh: MESH_SimChicKneeDressHeels5-01-05. This is one of the most popularly used of the SimChic meshes, so I would be really surprised many of you didn't have it already, except for the newbie Sim players.

This mesh is a freebie, just go to Simchic.com, then "TS2 Freebies", then "Female Adult/Young Adult" under MESHES. It is the first on the fifth row (as of 2/3/07), and if you click it, it will pop up with a larger picture with the name I wrote above, then click "Download Here Free Content", and it's as simple as that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 12:36 AM
Cherrysakura5
Mesh name:
MESH_SimChicTeaDress3-16-05
It´s a freebie, just go to Simchic.com, then "TS2 Freebies", then "Female Adult/Young Adult" under MESHES.third on the 4th row.
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 2:30 AM
Hi, I really love this dress. But it took so long to find the mesh, I almost gave up on it. The mesh is no longer "the third on the 4th row", now it's the 2nd one on the 6th row. Not to sound rude (though I think it will sound that way, sorry), why don't you just link directly to the mesh? It does take you to another page with just the one mesh after the page of all the meshes. *curious*
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th May 2009 at 4:35 PM
Beautiful dress, it's a shame that the mesh has been moving as new meshes are updated to simchic. My bad luck I guess, as I'm new to downloadable content despite owning the games since the day they were released!! Silly noob me :D

Again, it'a an absolutely gorgeous dress, you did an awesome job