Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wood Rail in White

by Ailias Posted 11th Apr 2006 at 5:48 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 6:10 PM
The only colored fence I didn't have was a white one. Thanks Ailias for the great white fence.

Cheers Pete
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 6:18 PM
Every single time I had to use the original, unwhite fence I wished for a white one. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 7:38 PM
I think you like white as much as I like blue Thank you

You're very welcome to visit my Sims sites
After Midnight Sims
After Midnight Sims 2
If the apocalypse comes, beep me
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 9:01 PM
I like 4 practical colors - white, black, grey and beige

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 11:01 PM
Thanks, I always liked the original wood fence but hated the maxis colour choice,
this is much nicer

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 11:50 PM
Yay! Some decent white railing; at last! Thanks!

K.B.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 1:45 AM
thanks a nice white rail at last!
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:50 AM
Yay! Finally a white one... Thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 2:37 PM
Thank you for this good job. I'd like this ... but could you make the same in black color please ? It would be nice
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:00 AM
That would have been great, having a truly white fence. Except, it doesn't show up in my game :-( and it makes Sims2 ContentManager stop loading and give an error(!) message.
Must be because I still have only Sims 2 (basic), no EP's ?
Still, the error it causes in ContentManager can't be attributed to me not having an EP, can it????
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 1:55 PM
Default Loving it!
Thanks so much for this! I am building a 4-story house with periwinkle blue siding and the cream colored fence just bites, especially since all the windows are white LOL. Thanks for giving me just what I wanted/needed!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 7:27 PM
Thank you! You'd think white would be an obvious color for Maxis to include, but nooooo. I'm glad you did!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 8:47 PM
Again, thank you. Do you guys even read these anymore? I just came back to the game. I've missed it, and I'm starting fresh, so I am making sure my CC counts.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 12:04 AM
Thank you so much for this beautiful white fence, I love anything in white. Is it okay if I use this at another sight, "Simfansuk.com" run by Lady Angel, who is alos a member here as well as I am.
PLEASE let me, EMAIL me at Snowbird42046@yahoo.co9m with answer