Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jeon Ji-Hyun from My Sassy Girl

by Yukimo Posted 22nd Apr 2006 at 11:02 AM - Updated 26th May 2006 at 10:12 AM by Yukimo : Correct Spelling

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 1:00 AM
I don't know who this actress is, but she sure is pretty--and it looks EXACTLY like her!

5 stars, and a "thanks"!

Hehehehe... I have Bella!
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 1:05 AM
She's very pretty! Question though, is she adult or teen? Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 1:11 AM
She's a teen.

Hehehehe... I have Bella!
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 1:32 AM
I love this sim she looks great. I do have one problem when i try to install it says i don't have the right ep pack. I have uni and nightlife. and i did download the extras for this sim.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 1:52 AM
She's really pretty, you made a great job. Thank you

98% of teenagers believe stupid statistics. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 3:19 AM
Fenric, that's a common problem with Nightlife. First, make sure you have applied the appropriate patch from the official Sims site. Then, try using Clean Installer which is available from MTS2 here: http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

That solved the problem for me back when I had only Nightlife and University and kept getting that message.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Scholar
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 3:20 AM
Yukimo, thank you for this beautiful Sim. The resemblance to the real person is amazing! Five stars.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Scholar
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 3:22 AM
Wow, beautiful sim and beautiful girl. You did a really nice job!
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 4:46 AM
i was just watching her movie. hehe. luv it!
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 8:57 AM
one of my favorite movies, now I need to go find a Cha Tae Hyun Sim and ill be in business!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 1:23 PM
Fantastic, magnificent first upload!! Great start (makes me ashamed of my own, but it's water under bridge so nevermind), I can't wait to see more from you. Thanks!

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 2:05 PM
can I download the real person too?

----->Sleep is for people that have never played Sims<-----
----->Maybe people should actually try Sims 4 before they criticize it. It's my favorite Sims so far.<-----
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 3:17 PM
Thank you everyone for your comments! I really appreciated it. I'm currently making more at the moment and some is in the que right now. I hope it get approve, since I'm still new to this upload stuff and sometime make mistake causing my upload to get reject. But I will work my best to make sure I done it correctly so I can distribute something for this page.
#15 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 5:12 PM
She's very pretty and now I want to go out and find that movie even though I don't speak Korean!
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 3:32 AM
jeon ji hyun! i loved her in my sassy girl, windstruck, and il mare! ^^ love your JJH sim! i will definitely download. if it's not too much, how about son ye-jin (art of seduction, the classic)? sorry. i'm just in awe on how your JJH sim turned out. (:
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 8:20 PM
i can't download it, i have the same problem as Fenric1963

but i use a mac
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vash_Da_Stampede
i can't download it, i have the same problem as Fenric1963

but i use a mac

I have no ideas why you can't get it to use but I use a PC. I don't think she need any EP. Try using the Sims 2 CleanInstaller and install her because I included everything on this Sims and you should get it to work if you install it. The only thing that not included is the outfit.
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yukimo
I have no ideas why you can't get it to use but I use a PC. I don't think she need any EP. Try using the Sims 2 CleanInstaller and install her because I included everything on this Sims and you should get it to work if you install it. The only thing that not included is the outfit.

I dont know, I can't download the Clean Installer since it's only a program for the PC and It wont let me install it into the mac

But thank you anyway for the nice download =)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 12:18 AM
you wanna die? drink coffee. haha
Instructor
#21 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 8:25 PM
She's very beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th May 2006 at 2:36 AM
I've never heard of this model/actress, but she's beautiful and probably perfectly modelled, I cant imagine a better likeness aside from the real person, five stars and a thanks, I'm looking for beautiful people to fill my neighborhood to all reading this DOWNLOAD IMMEDIATELY UNDER PENALTY OF PINCHING

EDIT: I just noticed you have to pay for the hair, majoooor downside, vote docked by two stars, the hair completes it, and only a madman (or madwoman ) would pay 2 and a half US for one hairstyle in several colors, sorry man, if you included the hair it'd be great, but thats stealing, sorry

"If a little animal came up to me, I'd kick it" Strong Bad - SB Email
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th May 2006 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NotGuest
I've never heard of this model/actress, but she's beautiful and probably perfectly modelled, I cant imagine a better likeness aside from the real person, five stars and a thanks, I'm looking for beautiful people to fill my neighborhood to all reading this DOWNLOAD IMMEDIATELY UNDER PENALTY OF PINCHING

EDIT: I just noticed you have to pay for the hair, majoooor downside, vote docked by two stars, the hair completes it, and only a madman (or madwoman ) would pay 2 and a half US for one hairstyle in several colors, sorry man, if you included the hair it'd be great, but thats stealing, sorry

Actually the Hair is free from Rose Sims 2. http://www.rosesims2.net/
It is on Hair section on page 4.
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th May 2006 at 12:24 AM
WOW, I thought I was the only Korean Entertainment fan here in the Sims2Community. LOL Well definitely like JJH and My Sassy Girl (and Il Mare)! You did a great job on the sim and hope to see more of your work! I was actually planning to make A My Sassy Girl sims movie.. but I can't install my Sims2.
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 5:58 AM
omg.. well done.. shes one of my fav. korean star.. hope to see more asian faces :D
Page 1 of 2