Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tifa - Advent Children

by Yukimo Posted 23rd Apr 2006 at 8:26 AM - Updated 30th May 2006 at 2:48 AM by Yukimo : Forget to put instruction for getting Tifa Advent Children outfit and Hair Mesh

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 4:57 AM Last edited by SacredSpirit : 24th Apr 2006 at 5:17 AM.
Confused
I cannot seem to find her outfit anywhere in that site!!!

I found it now thank you Thank you!!!!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 5:05 AM Last edited by Yukimo : 27th Apr 2006 at 6:21 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by SacredSpirit
I cannot seem to find her outfit anywhere in that site!!!

SacredSpirit the outfit is here.

The 3 Meshes

http://devil.cloud.free.fr/fantasyl...3ep01_hiLOD.rar

http://devil.cloud.free.fr/fantasyl...ftopsweater.rar

http://devil.cloud.free.fr/fantasyl..._Mesh_Final.rar

Hope that help!
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 5:09 AM
That ... is ... perfect! Thank you! *****

"Society has traditionally always tried to find scapegoats for its problems. Well, here I am."
-Marilyn Manson
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 6:18 AM
Well this is the best looking one I've seen. Excellent Job!

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Inventor
#6 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 6:52 AM
Great ! What a beautiful girl. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 8:39 AM
good work, it's perfect! =D
Instructor
#8 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 12:21 PM
Wonderful thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 4:05 PM
Woaaaaaaaw very well done!!! I luv FF!

That site seemed very cool, so many ffskins ... But when I looked at the FF VIII skins I saw my Rinoa there!!!!!!!! OMG!!! Without even asking!!! I'm shocked, at least he/she should give me credit!

So watched out or your beautiful Tifa will be taken too!!!
Very nice work !
Cheers,
Lc
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 7:53 PM Last edited by alexalobanrox : 30th Apr 2006 at 5:04 PM.
Thanks SO much! I've been looking for a AC version of her for awhile, thanks! Awesome, 5*'s.

EDIT: And I just saw the movie yesterday, it was AWESOME! :D
Scholar
#11 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 9:43 PM
Her face looks awesome, and the cloyhing is perfect!
Nice job, thanks
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 10:25 PM
Very good job!! I've already ordered the movie and expecting it tomorrow or the next day.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 10:49 PM
She looks great Yukimo but in my opinion her face is a tad bit too long and her chin is kind of too chubby from the angled view. Anyway she's beautiful and it's a very close try so please don't feel bad because I only wish to help k. ^_^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by denise_316
She looks great Yukimo but in my opinion her face is a tad bit too long and her chin is kind of too chubby from the angled view. Anyway she's beautiful and it's a very close try so please don't feel bad because I only wish to help k. ^_^

No problem Denise, I notice that too. I think I was in a rush to make her so it didn't end the way I was expected it to. Your comment will help me make her look better.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 12:33 PM
I dont usually vote/download or post comments on built sims, and i aint going to download this either BUT i rated spectacular, said thanks, and saying that this is a really good work, some of the best i have seen!!! I just LOVE Final Fantasy, and this is SUCH a great job!!!

Thanks for making this Yukimo!!!

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Inventor
#16 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 12:54 PM
Beautiful work ! I think you've done a great job xxx
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 1:09 AM
Thanks for sharing! You did a fantastic job with her face!

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -Stephen Hawking
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 8:16 AM
Awesome Tifa from FF7: AC !!

Forum Resident
#19 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 10:17 AM
Actually, you ain't the first to make Tifa, I have made and posted both versions of Tifa on 3rd Apr 2005 at 04:14 AM. I can prove that with this thread. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=54881

And from the looks of that site they've also ripped off Mimewhite's Sepheroth and yangn's Hojo + Turks, on top of my movie version and game version of Tifa.

Now I'm not trying to brag and I'm definetly not flaming you. But I just want to speak up for those who's worked so hard on characters from scratch only to find their work being ripped off and given credits to someone who doesn't deserve it.

And to those who are going thinking of making a character on this site or any site for that matter, I only have one segestion. Do a search first. Have a nice day.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 4:57 PM
ha nice to see this after buying the movie yesterday ( i don't know how i got it on the first day it came out without a reservation ) and decided it was one of the best movies i had ever seen anyway the sim looks really good

man i wish i could make a sim murder other sims in horrible fasions....i mean i wish all my sims could live happily together
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keerot
ha nice to see this after buying the movie yesterday ( i don't know how i got it on the first day it came out without a reservation ) and decided it was one of the best movies i had ever seen anyway the sim looks really good

Out of curiosity: How many movies have you seen then :/

Anyway, great job on Tifa, you're talented!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 6:12 AM Last edited by Yukimo : 27th Apr 2006 at 6:23 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Actually, you ain't the first to make Tifa, I have made and posted both versions of Tifa on 3rd Apr 2005 at 04:14 AM. I can prove that with this thread. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=54881

And from the looks of that site they've also ripped off Mimewhite's Sepheroth and yangn's Hojo + Turks, on top of my movie version and game version of Tifa.

Now I'm not trying to brag and I'm definetly not flaming you. But I just want to speak up for those who's worked so hard on characters from scratch only to find their work being ripped off and given credits to someone who doesn't deserve it.

And to those who are going thinking of making a character on this site or any site for that matter, I only have one segestion. Do a search first. Have a nice day.

Thanks, I have no ideas about the outfit since I found it on this site so I thought it belong to them. I will change the credits, and have remove that site link from my description. But please let me know who the Tifa Advent Children Belong to so I can give profer credit.

Thanks!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yukimo
But please let me know who the Tifa Advent Children Belong to so I can give profer credit.

Thanks!
That would be me =P
I don't know if they also ripped off Duddy's custom top mesh or not. If they did then I have some bad news for the people who's downloaded from your thread. Seems like that mesh only work on selective computers. As of now I have no idea why. I had no problem using it, but I got a few posts complaining about that mesh. You have my permission to use the skin, but I suggest you rip the .bmp from that mesh and stick it on one of the Maxis default top meshes just to be secure

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 3:38 PM
All well and good but like most people you forgot to mention what Blush, Eyesbrow, and Lipstick on Helaene site are you refering too, I mean really is it too much to ask for the exact ones you picked without having to download them all same with the skintone that basically leads to a dead end, and the hair as well I mean (Which one do we choose, there's a heap of them) well at least you got the meshes right. Good tho I had to figure out what of all these links to the object you refer too. So please peoples proper links or at least the exact name of the objects needed!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sCORpios_c
All well and good but like most people you forgot to mention what Blush, Eyesbrow, and Lipstick on Helaene site are you refering too, I mean really is it too much to ask for the exact ones you picked without having to download them all same with the skintone that basically leads to a dead end, and the hair as well I mean (Which one do we choose, there's a heap of them) well at least you got the meshes right. Good tho I had to figure out what of all these links to the object you refer too. So please peoples proper links or at least the exact name of the objects needed!!!!!!!!!

The reason why I don't list specific makeup, lipsticks, and eyes is that because it included in the package with this sim already.

The only thing not included I have already give instructions and where to get it. As for the Hair, I also give which hair you suppose to download and which one.

So follow through the instruction and you should be fine and have a working Sim. I have tested and check already so it should be working correctly, but any problem let me know.

Thanks
Page 1 of 2