Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Non-Wedgie - One piece suit - black with white stripes

by porkypine Posted 24th Apr 2006 at 7:03 AM - Updated 7th Oct 2008 at 8:14 PM by porkypine : update on EP

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 3:39 AM
niice!
i saw this in a magazine i was reading one day!

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 11:15 AM
Finally a swim suit that doesn't give my Sims a wedgie. I really dislike those. So thank you for fixing that and sharing with us. Peggy
Forum Resident
#4 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 6:34 PM
Yes...the anti-wedgie suit! You should trademark it!! I this style suit too! So "pool cabana boy bring me a cuba libre" style! Thanks!

I...will never be a memory.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 6:43 PM
I love your one piece swimsuits. My Sims seem to usually prefer one piece suits and good ones are not easy to find. Thanks!!!

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 6:31 AM
Thanks, this is quite nice.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 5:20 PM
I really like all of these one-piece suits you made. They look similar to real styles you see in stores and on the beach. Not all my sims want to wear bikinis! Thanks.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FreetobeJulie
I really like all of these one-piece suits you made. They look similar to real styles you see in stores and on the beach. Not all my sims want to wear bikinis! Thanks.

Julie =)

Thanks, I got my inspiration from all the catalogs that companies send me. A little scanning, alterations, cut paste, pixel edit, etc., and they'll fit a sim.

I'm teaching myself how to make meshes, I want to do some 1920's types of suits. Inspiration. a pic of my gramma in what would now be considered a dress and a funky shower cap.

Somewhat more complicated than when I was a kid. We used to play paper dolls and house with the Sears catalogs. The difficult thing then was deciding which side of paper we wanted to keep for our house furniture and people. Once we cut them out, it ruined the other side.

Oh! and Sims are better than legos at building houses too!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 6:07 PM
I really love these one-piece suits that you've made. It's so hard to find a tasteful swimsuit, with all the cleavage flying around... Ugh. But I really love what your doing here. Keep it up! I will be looking forward to more of your work!

It always makes me wonder when someone nearly rips my hair out with carpenter tape and then laughs their little head off as I yelp in pain.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 11:57 PM
Ditto what Pixie said. Love the suit & thanks for sharing!

He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough. - Lao Tsu
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 10:57 AM
Default Thank you
Thank you porkypine fantastic swimsuit.
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pixie in a Bubble
I really love these one-piece suits that you've made. It's so hard to find a tasteful swimsuit, with all the cleavage flying around... Ugh. But I really love what your doing here. Keep it up! I will be looking forward to more of your work!

Yes!!! Same here! I am SOOO tired of those skimpy, ultra-revealing things that pass for swimwear nowadays. I've looked nearly everywhere, trying to find something a little more modest. Thanks for sharing these creations!