Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MikeydB's SPIDER-MAN COLLECTION (Spiderman EDITION)

by MIKEYDEEBEE53 Posted 25th Apr 2006 at 7:28 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2006 at 10:50 PM by MIKEYDEEBEE53

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 3:26 AM
Very cool. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 3:32 AM
You did any amazing job. Thanks for sharing with us.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 4:04 AM
Well done!
Those are amazing!! Thanks for sharing! What a pity this is the final pack... I would have love to see more... perhaps... we could have a bonus track, or sth! I've got plenty of arachnid ideas but I lack the tools (and, honestly, If I'd have them, I wouldn't know how to use them!)...
Thanks again!!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 4:08 AM
I LOVE THEM Thor Iron Man War Machine If U Have The Time : )
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 4:15 AM
Aww! Now don't I feel special. You've really done great work here Mikey, in all of them. Good job using accessories and such so creatively. I was wondering what all you were going to have in this pack, and you managed to pull a few tricks out of your sleeves, even for a fairly well-versed Spidey fan like myself.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Scholar
#7 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 5:01 AM
Wow, great job!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 10:11 AM
That's sooooooo great I love ur work sooo much :>
Theorist
#9 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 11:37 AM
Peter Parker never looked so good. My son would get a kick of of this. He's the Spiderman/Action Hero fan of the house. I will have to show him. Nice work! :D

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 12:15 PM
Excellent job, really good :D
Thanks!

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 12:43 PM
Very Very Cool! These are some of the best Spider-Men I've seen. I love the movie version, it's my favorite. Your hard work shows! Keep it up, I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

~ Syn
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 4:27 PM
-giggle-
How inventive. A great pack for all the Spidey-lovers.
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th May 2006 at 6:59 AM
Those are the best Spidermen I've seen around the internet.

Others are usually crude cuttings, or look like MS paint jobs.

Not yours. Thank you very much.

In the unfair world we live in, the complete jackasses are the ones worshiped as heros.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th May 2006 at 3:16 PM
Will you ever do a Spidergirl?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th May 2006 at 5:36 AM
I have Peter Parker in my game, I won't make him go around the neighbourhood as Spider-Man (it disrupts the realism), but those are the perfect gym clothes for him.

What unfortunate than nothing could be done about the mouth. I suspect a sim of Question will remain among the impossible dreams.

And this last time looking back I'll see my home, for she awaits me reaching for my soul. She calls my name, and waves me on. The fallen one, she stands in flames
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th May 2006 at 1:46 AM
Well, he could always try to "paint" the mouth... I'll see what I can do.
If only MIKEYDEEBEE53 would give me permission... If he does, I'll put them in.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th May 2006 at 9:29 PM
how do you paint the mouth, and teeth?

~MikeydeeBee

Check out my profile if you wanna see characters like BATMAN or SPIDER-MAN.
'Nuff Said!-Stan Lee

~MikeydeeBee

Work in Progress: TS2 Spider-Man Movie
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 8:12 AM
I cannot get this skin to work. Where can I download the mesh?
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 2:23 PM
Hi!, when I want to install this it tells me that I need an expansion pack, which one I need? I only have University and the Original ones, what should I do?, there's another way to install this? I need to have these ones! Please help!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 4:56 PM
Sorry anyone who has been wondering where I have been...My computer completely took a dump on me so I have had to just use the library computer to check in evefry so often...Anywho, when I get my computer I will make a new file for ya Kal-El 91 so you can use it...and there are no custom meshes for just the normal spidey so I don't know why it wouldn't be showing up...I hope I helped out a little

~MikeydeeBee

'Nuff Said!-Stan Lee

~MikeydeeBee

Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 7:09 PM
Uh...is there a specific thing i need to do to make it work?? Sorry...the rest of the stuff i downloaded worked, except this. I was just wondering...thanks for responding, though...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 3:14 AM
The only Spider-man that needs a custom skin is the 2099 spidey, and there is a link for him. All the other ones are Maxis default meshes. Sirry I cant be of more help

'Nuff Said!-Stan Lee

~MikeydeeBee

Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 4:24 AM
ok, but how do i access the costumes in the game itself? do i access them as regular clothing or as a special skin in step 1 of character creation?
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:21 AM
oh also, i got them to work-i had to uncompress them, sorry. except, when i try to install them, it says "this content requires expansion pack data that is not installed". are you sure you only need the original game?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 4:53 PM
No, you don't...you need open for business to have the installation work...the content is from the original game, but the sims2pack is from open for business

'Nuff Said!-Stan Lee

~MikeydeeBee

Page 1 of 2