Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 65a [NL] - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 28th Apr 2006 at 6:31 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 11:56 PM by plasticbox : Added cross-reference

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 7:01 PM
Love the Newbie Road series! I much prefer the single house lots - more than one is a bit much to handle!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 7:23 PM
Thank you... I love your houses! They are always so comfortable and "playable". Not too big, not too crammed. Perfect!

...I'm looking for the face I had before the world was made...
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 7:34 PM
Thisi s awesome- Thanks for all of your awesome starters

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 9:34 PM
Thanks for making affordable starter homes with more than one bedroom. Since I dont use the money codes, my sim's have to start out with something cheap and work their way up, which seems to take awhile. At least now they can afford to go ahead and have kids before they get too old. Thanks again, and keep up the good work. Hope to see more!
Inventor
#6 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 11:31 PM
I've always enjoyed building for my sims, but you're making me lazy because I love your houses! Thanks
#7 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 6:03 PM
I`ve already got too many starter homes, so I don`t know why I downloaded this, but I downloaded it anyway. Mebbe because it`s so UNcluttered and I can clutter it myself? Whatever.

::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:25 AM
thank you