Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**EDIT** Community Service Career!

by NataSqui Posted 2nd May 2006 at 10:08 AM - Updated 11th May 2006 at 11:12 AM by NataSqui

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd May 2006 at 11:18 AM
I really like this and this dl is an amazing one for a first upload, i cant even get my careers to be ep ready and I also cant stop my careers overwriting the science career! Good work I like I like!!:D:D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd May 2006 at 11:37 AM Last edited by NataSqui : 11th May 2006 at 9:08 AM.
Thanks simSOS I've been lurking for aaaages though :D
If you need help with Careers, you can ask myself or SuperFly (who is the career wiz of the century :D) or any other career-makers to help you out. Just give me a shout :D

ON WEDNESDAYS, WE WEAR PINK
Forum Resident
#4 Old 2nd May 2006 at 11:44 AM Last edited by carlydunham : 2nd May 2006 at 11:56 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by NataSqui
Thanks simSOS :D
If you need help with Careers, you can ask myself or SuperFly (who is the career wiz of the century :D) or any other career-makers to help you out. Just give me a shout :D

will this work ok with OFB ? i have OFB and nightlife EP installed

EDIT i tested it in my game and it didnt show up
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd May 2006 at 2:48 PM
eey.. what is thiis?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd May 2006 at 2:58 PM
Great work!! I love having my sims do non-maxis jobs.

Can you, by any chance, direct me to the tutorial that you used?? I can't find one that is updated. Thanks.

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd May 2006 at 3:31 PM
PERFECT! I need a low paying, rubbish (for my sims I mean) career!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#8 Old 2nd May 2006 at 3:57 PM
The tech stuff beheind this career is correct, but the chance cards are a little muddled. For example, for graffiti clean-up, the option 'call' can promt the text for 'call' or 'not call'.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd May 2006 at 8:17 PM
this is great!. i wouldent have any idea where to start to make a career! thanks heaps for the .zip file also, its anoying because on a mac i find i cant download .rar. thanks heaps!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd May 2006 at 9:06 PM
I don't normally download careers but it would be nice if this was for teens too.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 2nd May 2006 at 10:24 PM
Worm Farm Habitat Centre (Mon - Sat, $240)

This looks like fun :D

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
Scholar
#12 Old 3rd May 2006 at 4:05 PM
What a great idea, good work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th May 2006 at 12:45 PM
Thanks
Situation RE: carlydunham
I'll try my best over the next day or so to fix this... i have OFB myself and it works fine. Re-check to make sure it's installed properly, that can sometimes be the culprit. Also, SuperFly, i'll try to fix the issue you raised too, and keep you all posted.
Once again, many thanks for downloading :D

Test Subject
#14 Old 19th May 2006 at 4:08 AM
I like it. And its ok to have a few low-paying careers, too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th May 2006 at 1:58 AM
That's right Because our bum sims need hobbies and occupations as well!

Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 4:04 AM
Do you need the picture thingy for for job? I could do it for you. Just PM me if you want it.

Why I don't work for the Bomb squad-I know it's about to blow up, but can you hold for one more second, I need to finish this level.
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 1:49 AM
Default Translated
I think this is a very cute(?!) career. But even though I am a Swede with no big trouble understanding english, I would like it if you could upgrade the download with more languages, so that I, and many others wouldn't have to read all the "career messages" (or whatever they're called) in english... I guess I could help you translate to swedish, if you're up to it. Bye
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 6:07 AM
Default hoorah!
Thanks so much for this career. I love your job titles. You've added a whole new level of enjoyment to my game, and I really appreciate it.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 11:01 AM
This is a great idea..I finally have something for my more civic minded sims.
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 8:08 PM
why not try creating a victorian school master /mistress to go with simlogical schools like you start off at coucil funded schools for those who are not reach enough to send their children to the very posh simcity academy you work your way up then you get a chance card which offers you the opportunity to run and maintain a local neighbourhood school you could use customs out fits from all style you can add extras like a schools masters cane etc or mistress birch but that part is optional because mod might not approve but the equipment could come with a simple pie like send child out of class ,write to parents,put in detention,or punish with parent present or send out premission form to parent to relevant permission but parents can say no
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 5:56 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 9:49 PM
Thank you.