Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Requested Lot

by Space_Case Posted 2nd May 2006 at 8:57 PM - Updated 3rd May 2006 at 1:03 PM by Space_Case

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd May 2006 at 8:35 PM
It's so cool! I love all of your houses. Thanks :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd May 2006 at 8:41 PM
W-OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! ITS AMAZING great work

Elfen Lied
<3
Nyuu!
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd May 2006 at 8:59 PM
Great house! Thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th May 2006 at 8:13 AM
When I tried to install sims2pack, a warning comes up that it requires expansion pack data that is not installed. I have everything but Family Fun, so I assume it must be requiring something from that. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere here but I thought I can be terribly blind some times. Is that why this gorgeous looking house won't install for me?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th May 2006 at 12:21 PM
Thats strange. I didn't use anything from the fun stuff ep in the build. I do have it on my pc though. I don't know why it wouldn't work for you.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th May 2006 at 8:40 PM
Well, I am going to be getting Family Fun in a few days. I suppose I'll try installing the house after that and see if anything changes. It looks like such a fantastic house!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th May 2006 at 10:08 PM
No, that is not the reason. It shows up sometimes without a reason, no matter how many EP's u have installed. Open it with Sim2Pack Cleaner, then it will work.

Im worth your attention
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th May 2006 at 10:55 PM
i cant download either,maybe space case can lend out a blueprint of the house,its a really nice house,it reminds me of my cousins place in long island
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th May 2006 at 10:34 PM
When You Are Downloading Houses And Communes Do You Download Them To Your Downloads File Because There Not Working For Me Please Reply O And The House Looks Brilliant !!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th May 2006 at 11:29 PM
Patrick,

First, an answer to your question. Then, three points of netiquette.

1. At the top of this page, below the pictures of the house, there is a link that reads:
"Need help with downloading? Click this link!"

So if you need help with downloading, I suggest you click this link.

2. Generally speaking, it's good netiquette to search before asking. So when you have a question that someone is likely to have asked before, there is likely to already be an answer for it.
People will like you a lot better if you try to search for answers before asking questions.

3. Your handle (PATRICKSHADOWKING) is in all-caps. That is considered SHOUTING and is not seen as very polite. You might want to change that to PatrickShadowKing instead. Additionally, You Wrote Your Question With Title Case (Meaning The First Letter Of Each Word Is Capitalized). That Adds Nothing To What You'Re Saying But It Makes It Annoying To Read. Why not write like everybody else instead?

4. Posting the same question in two different threads is not polite either. Next time, wait for an answer, instead of asking multiple people.

Good luck with the house, and with netiquette. It helps, on large forums like this.

en7en - "that pagoda guy..."
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th May 2006 at 5:17 PM Last edited by PATRICKSHADOWKING : 10th May 2006 at 5:23 PM.
Thank you and i will try to change my name but the houses still dont work for me if i put them in my downloads file do you need anything special to make them work !!

Peace Out Homie
#13 Old 12th May 2006 at 6:51 PM
Hi Enzen I Changed My Name But Still Having Problems Heeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppp !!!!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th May 2006 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Patrick Shadow King $$$$
Hi Enzen I Changed My Name But Still Having Problems Heeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppp !!!!!!

I see you learn slowly when it comes to netiquette.
To answer your question;
You download and extract the file then double click on it. Because it's a ".sims2pack" it will install automatically. Normally the modder will have it in a ".sims2pack" if it doesn't belong in the downloads folder (.package)

Life is just whirlpool of thoughts and ideas that got so large it dumped the ones that were useless on Earth made a universe and then gave humans ignorant minds (if they gave people real brains we might find the whirl pool of thoguht and ideas)
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th May 2006 at 9:31 AM
thanx
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 6:18 PM
Um, so this isn't supposed to require expansion packs? Because that's what you put under required games. I only have the orignal game, and it isn't working for me. =(