Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

As requested: White Beach House

by perdita_x_dream Posted 2nd May 2006 at 9:44 PM - Updated 3rd May 2006 at 3:36 PM by perdita_x_dream

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd May 2006 at 6:28 PM
WOW!! I have no idea how long this took you, but it's beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd May 2006 at 6:53 PM
it's very beautiful, congratulations!!! i'm french so excuse me if my english is a little...not perfect!!lol kiss of france
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd May 2006 at 7:55 PM
Really nice. It's a perfect incarnation (well... SIMcarnation! Ok, shoot me for this one.) of my dream house! I adore you! :lovestruc

...I'm looking for the face I had before the world was made...
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th May 2006 at 7:44 AM
wow, i love it. good work
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th May 2006 at 6:31 PM
I think this re-creation is awsome. You gave a lot of detail input.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th May 2006 at 12:16 AM
Nice job! I actually tried to build this house myself, but your looks much better!
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 12:25 PM
Beautiful!! Are you planing to do one bigger (5x5 lot)? It would be pleasant to have a garage and a pool on this lot with this wonderful house!!
/Best regards and thank you for wonderful work! /xena
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:19 PM
Naw, everyone can build houses, I like to concentrate on recoloring things if I am to upload something, but try it yourself!

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...