Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 72 [NL] - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 5th May 2006 at 5:46 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 11:44 PM by plasticbox

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th May 2006 at 8:20 PM
Awesome job plasticbox. I can't help but download all of your houses. I love small houses.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th May 2006 at 8:51 PM
I'm going to have to create a new neighborhood to house all these houses. And holy crap it'll probably take me a week to create enough sims to live in these houses!

I'm up to the challenge, though! XD

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th May 2006 at 2:50 AM
I love looking at the larger homes. There are some really beautiful and even breath taking creations by some very very talented people.

but..... I like downloading the starter homes though, because I find it easier to manuver my sims around. This is just perfect. :clap: Thanx So Much,

TickleYu (Teresa) :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th May 2006 at 8:26 AM
Great starter house! I love it. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 3:47 AM
You make the most awesome houses.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 12:24 AM
thanks for this wonderfull small house, I like them more tham the big ones.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:28 AM
thank you