Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gehenna Landscaping

by zedrik Posted 8th May 2006 at 2:14 AM - Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 10:44 AM by zedrik

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 8th May 2006 at 3:53 AM
Wow talk now this is a lot of things for our games. Thank You I am downloading all of them right now. THANKS
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th May 2006 at 12:48 PM
red...so beautiful...:salute:

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 12:49 PM
my favourite colour O_O thanks ^_^ :D:D:D:D:D

Sig exceeds 4 line limit
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 4:26 AM
Pretty cool- but they're not showing up in my build mode.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 11:34 AM
I definately downloaded this. Red's a nice color for foliage, as strange as it seems. Plus, blood red rules. Hehehe... Nice work.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 6:00 AM
Nevermind, it's working now. I was looking in the wrong place... ^^;;;; Looks good in game.
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 8:22 PM
Some of my favorite colors... Though I think I'll download all of your other landscaping colors, too... I'm doing an alien neighborhood, and I think that a bit of variety in the plant life would be good. ^^;''
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 8:22 PM
Hi, i installed some recolors of the willow tree, i have four seasons expansion pack, but when i enter to the living mode, my tree looks in blue, flashing all the time. I have installed the CEP, i appreciate any help. I have not test these trees, but i goin to download. Somebody have any idea that what is happen?
Tnx for the help, ant tnx for the recolors. Some times i want differente colors in my gardens.
hi to everybody.
Recolour maniac of maniacs
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 8:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dilc72
Hi, i installed some recolors of the willow tree, i have four seasons expansion pack, but when i enter to the living mode, my tree looks in blue, flashing all the time. I have installed the CEP, i appreciate any help. I have not test these trees, but i goin to download. Somebody have any idea that what is happen?
Tnx for the help, ant tnx for the recolors. Some times i want differente colors in my gardens.
hi to everybody.

I would guess that Seasons did something to the tree files (To make them go orange in fall and leafless in winter, and such), so anyone with Seasons probably isn't going to be able to use these. If someone wants to take these (or any or all of my other alien landscaping plants) and make them Seasons compatible, feel free to do so with my blessing.

It's being invaded by the Otherworld...
By a world of someone's nightmarish delusions come to life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bink13y: you are the recolor maniac of all maniacs
Instructor
#11 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 8:25 AM
Ooooh bummer! I've been downloading these sets but haven't started my game...I have Seasons and I'm sad to hear that I won't be able to use these.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 2:01 AM
All your plant recolors are amazing.. i love sci fi neighborhoods and never could find alien looking plants. Thanks for this
Field Researcher
#13 Old 3rd May 2009 at 7:45 PM
In my game,Gehenna is the home of the Maxis aliens. Arashmahaar has blue aliens and Fantasia has lavender ones.Those are the civilised races. Not sure about Relkin III,but I'm planning on making yellow aliens for Jarrigon.The last two will be uncivilised and feed on human flesh and other aliens' flesh.

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 6:33 PM
just like in one of scenes in 'War of the Worlds', nice