Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lipsticks: The Rose Petal Collection By Digital_Hannah

by Apsalar Posted 9th May 2006 at 3:56 PM - Updated 16th May 2006 at 2:47 PM by digital_hannah : Adding a link.

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th May 2006 at 2:11 AM
these look very nice I like the colors and they seem to look very smooth on the sims.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th May 2006 at 3:02 AM
Coolness *downloads*

||Luc||

In search for my dear friend Andrew a.k.a. Sawyer, Seen him? Heard of him? Contact me!

(p.s.) No this isn't Sunshine... ^_^...Okay maybe it is.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th May 2006 at 7:10 AM
These look beautiful in the game. Thanks!

"Copper boom!"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:12 AM
Good work!

this world is a cruel place, and we're only to lose
before live tears us apart, let death bless me with you

...this live ain't worth living

Let's RPG!!! SimUtopia!!!
Inventor
#6 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:16 AM
Very pretty Thanks for sharing x
Scholar
#7 Old 10th May 2006 at 11:30 AM
Great, thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Alchemist
#8 Old 10th May 2006 at 12:31 PM
Just downloaded, thanks a lot, hannah. Beautiful colours and, yes, lips look natural (and not went through botuline therapy). Ciao
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th May 2006 at 4:35 AM
Just use them in my game and they look great. I hope to see more from you these are just perfect.
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:16 PM
Wow, thankyou for appreciating my work
Hugs
digital_hannah

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th May 2006 at 3:45 AM
I d/l these from Elau Hannah but I couldn't properly thank you because I didn't want to bump the post. These are amazing and simply breathtaking in the game! They are my favorite d/l lipsticks along with 1 set from Heleane. Please keep up the beautiful work! :lovestruc

The moon is full but there is an incompleteness. The days are beautiful but I feel a bitter sweetness. If I had a wish or even a choice I'd wake up to the sound of your voice. Oh how I miss waking up to the sound of your voice.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th May 2006 at 1:37 PM
Yes, I wanted to share them here too, not just on Elau's forum, since people seemed to like them alot . Thankyou for the nice words.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:52 PM
Wow... Love your work - Thankyou for sharing!!

I love to build small, elegant lots & neighbourhoods with No Custom Content & Hack Free. You can find them at my Minisite at TSR.
Banned
#14 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 9:39 PM
These lipsticks look amazing, thank you!