Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BY REQUEST: Ann Summer Bunny Suit For Teens.

by gobbie Posted 10th May 2006 at 12:36 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th May 2006 at 12:34 AM
cool...i like now my teens can look super sexy!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th May 2006 at 12:40 AM
I love it! Where did you get the hair?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th May 2006 at 3:00 AM
That looks hot! My sim's boyfriend will definitely love it! :D

To all those interested in Draco and Hermione fics, please visit this site and leave a little review http://www.fanfiction.net/~hellish
Instructor
#5 Old 11th May 2006 at 3:03 AM Last edited by sakura_chan : 11th May 2006 at 3:28 AM.
Aww this is so cute! Thanks!
P.S. firekitty500, That hair is from Rosesims2.net ^.^
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th May 2006 at 12:56 PM
is it possible for you to make anything /not/ sexy? its demeaning i tell you. oh well.... my guess is that it would be physicly impossible for you let alone mentally ::sigh:: how can i live with all this smexi underwear around everywhere?

::downloads:: :[

if the world were a toothbrush....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:56 PM
Default more stuff in the works
i have actually done something non undies and non sexy
i have made bridal dresses and undies for a site im a guest on its going to be one of the themes in an update and i made niobes outfit from the matrix which unlike the bridal stuff i will post here soon i have made some lipsticks too so i can stray from sexy to normal. Just like me unsexy and normal (ok i stretched the im normal part there) xx All apart from the matrix outfit will be found at http://www.sims2.picolink.nl

Love conquers all...well unless there's a chocolate bar present AND IF THERE IS ITS MINE MWAHAHA...no really it is mine ...gimmie :)

my TSR stuff
my guestpage at sims2fashion

Just got my first ever carrrrr, watch out old ladies, cats and pigeons lol
Forum Resident
#8 Old 11th May 2006 at 5:12 PM
I like it, thx.
Instructor
#9 Old 12th May 2006 at 1:13 PM
awesome,thanks

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th May 2006 at 3:19 PM
you tell lies. your about as normal as /me/ /AND/ dotn tell me you actually think that wedding dress isnt sexy.

dont. or ill.... uh....steal your chocolate.

if the world were a toothbrush....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th May 2006 at 9:12 PM
lol you have to find it first and trust me it's ver dark under my bed so you wont see it....wait a minute does that count as a hint to where it is...no haha stupid ;P

Love conquers all...well unless there's a chocolate bar present AND IF THERE IS ITS MINE MWAHAHA...no really it is mine ...gimmie :)

my TSR stuff

Test Subject
#12 Old 13th May 2006 at 1:10 PM
connect a case of crabs
????
why I can't gained it?

persist one's old ways
enjoyment everyday
do myself
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th May 2006 at 6:12 PM
ok im confused you win lol

my TSR stuff

Instructor
#14 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 7:26 AM
Aww this is so cute! Thanks!
P.S. firekitty500, That hair is from Rosesims2.net ^.^

Yeah, and the perverts who view women as objects think it's cute too.
Instructor
#15 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 7:28 AM Last edited by slar : 28th Jul 2008 at 7:35 AM.
By the way, I'm a non-bible thumping twenty-something-year-old, least you're wondering. It should be a "little" unnerving that you have Paris Hilton worshippers downloading your stuff. No, this is not called being sexy; it's being an enabler for the male chauvenist messages that subtly influence our society. Type in the book "Female Chauvanist Pigs" for a little enlightenment.

Note: 25% of women in the United States report some form of sexual assult or attempted assult.
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 11:51 PM
Default Cant find my download file
Hi, i have a problem....im new in this site...sooo i want to download some mods, but I cant find my download file in "The Sims 2" file Soo please, help me if u can.

Thx yaa!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 7:59 AM
thanx i like it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 2:14 AM
Thanks for making this for teens, I've never heard or seen a teen Playboy bunny before, and I'm not sure why there aren't any real female teen Playboy bunnies, at least at the legal age of 18 no less, but thank you for making this a reality for my special female teen Sim whose had this dream of being the first teenage Playboy bunny!