Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolours for Warlokk's Hi-Res Underwear Set - Size 38hip

by roxxy Posted 12th May 2006 at 1:01 AM - Updated 13th May 2006 at 3:31 AM by roxxy

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th May 2006 at 2:52 AM
A search for the above mesh resulted in nothing
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2006 at 3:20 AM
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=155625

Here's the direct link to the mesh mentioned. Sorry, but not sure why it didn't link to my upload?

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th May 2006 at 2:16 AM
Petition
Roxxy...beautiful recolours!

But...and 40 size?....please...I love your recolours and creations... But all my sims have 40 size and I don't have much clothing for them ... when will you convert your old and new stuff to size 40?

Please...

Thank you so much for sharing :clap: :gidea:
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th May 2006 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fabiana
Roxxy...beautiful recolours!

But...and 40 size?....please...I love your recolours and creations... But all my sims have 40 size and I don't have much clothing for them ... when will you convert your old and new stuff to size 40?

Please...

Thank you so much for sharing :clap: :gidea:

I plan to convert some of the more popular items to both 38 and 40 as they are the two adult ladies sizes I use. I started with some basic 38 styles firstly though. Unfortunately it's not exactly a fast process to convert, take screenshots and upload that many outfits.

Glad you like these simple one's that I uploaded.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th May 2006 at 3:06 PM
Default I love your work!!
.... THanx so much... We Warlokk user surely need more and more of these.... just keep 'em coming!!!