Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tsukasa

by Trouble1234 Posted 14th May 2006 at 2:59 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2006 at 8:39 AM by Trouble1234

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th May 2006 at 3:17 PM
OMG He's awesome! Thank you!

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th May 2006 at 3:21 PM
Oh dear, I just LOVE Tsukasa. This sim is just SO wonderful. You got a lot of the features down. I look forward to more sims from you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th May 2006 at 4:37 PM
i love your sim! Dray is one of my fav bands was really excited to come across your sim ^_^

-Natakuaya-
J-rock/pop Event Director for Oni-con
www-Oni-con.com
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th May 2006 at 9:19 PM
Ahh! Wonderful work, I must say. I was all spazzy when I read the name "Tsukasa" on the front download page... and sure enough, it was the one I thought of immediately. Great job. Keep up the good work.

"With cold fingers I trace the tearstains on your cheek
In a trembling voice 'Return to the sky' I repeat" ~Malice Mizer
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th May 2006 at 9:47 PM
Tsukasa is so hot! I love D'espairs Ray. Thank you ^^

"The only way to get away from loneliness is to love it" - Monophobia by Moi dix Mois
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th May 2006 at 10:43 PM
wow this is so kool! I love it :D

~GREEK AND PROUD~
Karizma Rock forever :)
To the world you may be one person but to one person you may mean the world! ♥
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th May 2006 at 11:08 PM
You make some of the best sims!^,^
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:13 AM
NYA!!! *glomps you* Must have MORE jrock simsSSS!!! >D Thank you so much! I'm working on a Miyavi right now, I don't know when I'll get done >< Grr... and I love your Gazette avatar! Uruha's so pretty!! >u<

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th May 2006 at 7:06 AM
Thank you for your comments ^^
I hope, I'll have some time for making Hizumi, Karyu and Zero soon (maybe this weekend).

@applesoveroranges: I love your avatar, too ^^ The pics of Uruha and Reita are so funny XD
And i'll see Gazette live in July at the AnimagiC 2006 in Germany. I'm sure it will be great ^^
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th May 2006 at 7:35 AM
lol, gaze being themselves! I'm waiting for karyu... -.+

*GASP* I've heard about that, you're so lucky!!! Damn, when will they come to america? >< Well, I DO hope you have a blast there! Keep the good work too! Can't wait to see more sims! ^^

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 16th May 2006 at 6:44 PM
Very very lovely! If think he's great as an adult, peep him as a teen!!WHOO! So loverly!! Thanks!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st May 2006 at 11:53 AM
Wow, thanks!! He's beautifulllllllll~~~~ *9* yum, yum.
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th May 2006 at 12:44 AM
This may sound weird, but where did you get the side view picture of tsukasa? I love his profile so much, but I can't find that picture anywhere without your cutie sim tsukasa in it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th May 2006 at 7:48 PM
I found this picture on purple lavender's homepage.
There are many good pictures of D'espairs Ray, Gazette, Dir en grey and Merry (but there is just this picture of Tsukasa's profile and a few in half-profile).
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st May 2006 at 2:17 PM
awesome job,except the nose
However it is the style I like.
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 10:32 AM
Tsukasa is actually the drummer not the bassist, but great job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 8:38 AM
Oh yes, of course he is ^^''
Why did I write, he was the bassist? Hmmm, maybe because I like bassists and guitarists even more than drummers XD
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 7:04 PM
I love hiiim <3
But for some stupid reason His clothes / hair don't show up D: