Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Coral Reef Apartments

by shrekheatherbelle Posted 15th May 2006 at 4:18 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th May 2006 at 7:40 AM
looks good :D:D:D
Alchemist
#3 Old 15th May 2006 at 7:57 AM
It's really impressive. I like it!
Your building seems to be a good place where sims could live and I'll try it this evening.
Good idea the different colors, and I like also the transparent block.
Thank you very much. ciao
Scholar
#4 Old 15th May 2006 at 8:45 AM
really nice job

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Scholar
#5 Old 15th May 2006 at 10:43 AM
Beautiful building,
it looks great

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Scholar
#6 Old 15th May 2006 at 11:36 AM
Great job!Probably it was a lot of work and it looks really beautiful.I love the whole lot and particularly the wonderful staircase.Thanks for this beautiful creation.
Instructor
#7 Old 15th May 2006 at 1:17 PM
It's perfect,thank you so much

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th May 2006 at 1:31 PM
wow this looks gr8!!! i dont like big buildings so much, causei must scroll around^^ but this is really really nice and the glas block is the best xD
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th May 2006 at 11:37 PM
I love how this looks but I am guessing you can't download if you don't have family fun stuff pack? Otherwise its beautiful work, I would love to have it for my neighborhood i thank you anyways
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th May 2006 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skygirl22
I love how this looks but I am guessing you can't download if you don't have family fun stuff pack? Otherwise its beautiful work, I would love to have it for my neighborhood i thank you anyways

You can download it etc, but anything from FFS just wont show up thats all......anyhow I think I used very little FFS on this lot!!! If things are missing...just replace with what you like!

fev
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th May 2006 at 5:35 PM
Quote:
You can download it etc, but anything from FFS just wont show up thats all......anyhow I think I used very little FFS on this lot!!!

That's good to know! Thanks so much again for sharing this creation!