Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

justmoi's "Orchestra" Mesh Recolours +

by justmoi Posted 19th May 2006 at 10:43 AM - Updated 19th May 2006 at 11:27 PM by justmoi

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 19th May 2006 at 11:36 AM
Thank you Justmoi, I missed your mesh when you posted it but now I've got all the package. I like all the recolors and also those you did for the minimalist picture.
Subjects and colors are very nice and classy.
Thanks again. ciao
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th May 2006 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
Thank you Justmoi, I missed your mesh when you posted it but now I've got all the package. I like all the recolors and also those you did for the minimalist picture.
Subjects and colors are very nice and classy.
Thanks again. ciao

Thank you mamma. I posted this thread while I was still half asleep this morning and looking at it now I realize that the screenshots look pretty bad so I have to thank you again for the compliment (I'll redo them when I get home tonight.)

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th May 2006 at 12:53 PM
Thank you !! I like the minimalist paintings, the colors are so great!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th May 2006 at 11:06 PM
woow wonderful recolours! i like the pics you choosen

You will not believe your eyes how a voice could hypnotize ~ Promises are only lies ~ from Loreley
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th May 2006 at 1:45 AM
Thanks so much for these lovely paintings. And I've always loved your signature. :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 20th May 2006 at 3:50 AM
I just love these paintings they look so beautiful. I just enjoy your work you have excellent taste!! Thank You
Instructor
#8 Old 20th May 2006 at 7:17 AM
I love your paintings. THANKYOU for all of them!
Scholar
#9 Old 20th May 2006 at 11:02 AM
They all look great
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos