Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Karyu

by Trouble1234 Posted 21st May 2006 at 5:42 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd May 2006 at 11:53 PM
WOW! You're on a roll First Tsukasa, and now Karyu...... Who are you going to do next? Hizumi? I can't wait! The sim is simply wonderful, it must've taken you ages! Thank you for sharing this sim.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd May 2006 at 2:57 AM
YAR! It's karyu! ~^.^~the man is love! Great work once again!

I want more! MORE say I!! ><

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd May 2006 at 6:25 PM
i don't know the band, i think they don't sing in germany ^^ . the eyes are cool

"It was a great time. I had so much fun, but life goes on. I saw my Sims, was amazed, but also kinda sad. Two years- and I'm not a child anymore, not interested in Sims anymore. OMFG! I'm missing the time."

Adriano Selacini (8th Jan 2006 - 13th Oct 2008)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd May 2006 at 7:04 PM
@b@dboi4ever: D'espairs Ray had a concert with kagerou in Munich (is this the right spelling for "München"? XD) some time ago (but I wasn't there T-T) and you can find them in some German music- and youth-magazines (like the Orkus, Astan or even the popcorn sometimes), too.
I'm sure they will get more popularity in Germany soon.

I think my next sim will be Hizumi, because he is much easier to make than Zero ^^''

Thank you for your comments, thanks and/or votes ^^
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 5:36 PM
need version man,i cant play karyu.hizumi.tsukasa= =