Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set Of 10 Wild Eyes Requested By Little Dragon Featuring Iced Fire

by TickleYu Posted 23rd May 2006 at 8:15 PM - Updated 24th May 2006 at 12:06 AM by TickleYu

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd May 2006 at 11:52 PM
they're poorly made no offense but good try...
Instructor
#3 Old 24th May 2006 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelQueenlg

Nah,they're supposed to have that kinda plasticy look.C'mon, nobody can have those eyes without contacts!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th May 2006 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelQueenlg

I am sorry you don't like them. I still have a lot to learn in creating things. The good news is that the person that they were intended for loved them, so I am ok with that. They are not the type of eyes that will appeal to very many people. But to have a wacky character in the game or a certain story line, they might do farely well. I was amazed to see all of the different types of contacts that people wear. Some are really cool, but some are kind of scary looking. Maybe it would have been better to make them as a "Contact" instead of an eye color. I will keep that in mind.

TickleYu :lovestruc
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th May 2006 at 4:07 PM
What? Who said that? ò_ó Heeey, I think they are interesting, really! Not like something that you actually use on your sims all the time, but nice when doing stories and things like that, or just comical characters! Of course it would be more useful if you made these as contacts so you could change them, but I don't know.. It's good that someone does these kinda eyes, there are people that actually need them(120 has already downloaded, and just few have clicked 'thanks' button. Ò_o I don't get why it is such a hard thing to do. When I DL I always click that button!) . o,o And I'm really poor at making eyes, even 'comical' eyes, and are every sim even supposed to be realistic-looking? I think it's scary how close som eyes and whole sims are nowadays.. o_o

So, let ME say Thanks to you, I appreciate every single person that 'sacrifices' her/his time 'just' because of sharing his/her creations to us - so thanks. ^_^
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th May 2006 at 10:59 PM
Ty i love em' been looking for something like this ^_^ and ignore the rude comment, i dont see that person making anything :p
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th May 2006 at 5:27 PM
I love this idea ^_^ Thankyou

"When you wish upon a star, Makes no Difference who you are.... Except you." --VGcats.com
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th May 2006 at 10:04 AM
thank you
Field Researcher
#9 Old 31st May 2006 at 7:30 PM
wow excellent eye pack.
Thank you very much for these wild ones!

nothing there
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 2:12 AM
Wicked cool - thanks!