Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh: Male Fuzzy Long Hair

by DJ_Mur3 Posted 26th May 2006 at 2:19 AM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th May 2006 at 2:24 AM
This is interesting Dave. Thanks. ;*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th May 2006 at 2:26 AM
I've seen that think in SimPE so many times but never once realized it was a hidden mesh. It looks so great! I love long hairstyles for males :lovestruc
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th May 2006 at 2:39 AM
this is exactly what I've been looking for thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th May 2006 at 4:02 AM
how many more hidden hair meshes are there? APparently people told me that there was a huge look through packages and the only ones ever found were those ofb ones.. now all the sudden tons of new ones are popping up. Are there more?

Take a look at a new sims2 chat site ran by Tease. There are mods and we are working to get teh site off of its feet. You can look around and if you feel like joining that would be great for the site. Thanks

Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th May 2006 at 4:15 AM
I found a few things but they aren't exactly the ones you can just put together..like this one. I had to edit this one a lot to get it into the way where it could be used. Some don't have textures, one doesn't have a mesh..and then there are things that just dont work.. They don't seem to fit anywhere. I'm goin got look a bit more, lol..but this plus simsbabys new things are some of the last things I've seen.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th May 2006 at 4:17 AM
I couldn't possibly love ya more Dj!lol J/K
Amazing work

AKA A_SIMS_ADDICT @S2C >_<
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is REAL

*I'm Retired. But I Hope I'll Be Remember For My Dedication To This Game...."
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th May 2006 at 4:18 AM
I sent you a PM. Yeh I talked to simbaby alot about this "mystery"

Take a look at a new sims2 chat site ran by Tease. There are mods and we are working to get teh site off of its feet. You can look around and if you feel like joining that would be great for the site. Thanks

Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th May 2006 at 4:32 AM
Very nice job! Impressive editing, I didn't quite understand what you were talking about, but it sounds hard!
Hmmm, this would probably make a very nice female hair...

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th May 2006 at 7:17 AM
cool! ^^
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th May 2006 at 11:07 AM
Finally, with some of the great downloads here, the male sims in my 70's neighborhood actually have a chance to look, well, like they're IN the 70's! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th May 2006 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SpacemanHPSpiff
Very nice job! Impressive editing, I didn't quite understand what you were talking about, but it sounds hard!
Hmmm, this would probably make a very nice female hair...

True. When I put this in the color bins I also edited it so that females can use it. You don't see any gaps.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th May 2006 at 3:01 PM
Mmmm. Perfect Serj hair!
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th May 2006 at 4:00 PM
Well, I'm going to do a female version of this too. soon enough..
Field Researcher
#15 Old 26th May 2006 at 6:01 PM
ooh thank you! We sure do need more long hairstyles for our sim men and this is lovely!
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th May 2006 at 10:32 PM
This is lovely. Thank you. Being a child of the 70's myself, it's great to see male hair as it should be. Glam Rock still Lives. LONG LIVE GLAM ROCK!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th May 2006 at 10:52 AM
Finally! thank you so much, it's great

'I believe I could become your true hiding place...'
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th May 2006 at 10:47 PM
I'm just wondering here, how cab we be sure Maxis won't release these allegedly "hidden" or "lost" hairstyles, items, Build features, etc. with each progressive Stuff packs or Expansion packs? Maybe these basic meshes we see were put there to make it easier as a template for Maxis to add textures later on?
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 1:14 AM
Finally, a Sim hairstyle that looks like mine!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:09 AM
That hair reminds me of my teenage years before i got a haircut *sob* If one of those sims had a pair of chucks on and a White Nirvana t shirt it'll look just like my teen self
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 5:18 PM
Thanks A Lot!!!!!! :d :d :d
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 8:58 PM
*snort* now i can make my ex boyfriend. He'll probably be amused when i show him ...poor boy was born to late to enjoy the glamrock-80s period. Thank you very much for your hard work

The answer to life, the universe and everything: 42
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 3:22 AM
Great job! I've always wanted hair like this for my sims! :D

Sincerley,
Ian and his Guinea Pig
Instructor
#24 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 10:46 PM
Thanks, it looks great!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 7:04 PM
Thanks for sharing [Downloads] reminds me of my mis-spent youth back in the late 70's!, can't say too much - they might still be listening!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Page 1 of 2