Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lance Alvers of The Brotherhood (X-Men Evolution) *updated 31st May*

by emino Posted 26th May 2006 at 2:53 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2006 at 5:17 AM by emino

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th May 2006 at 1:29 AM
OMG! I have never see the X-men but geeeesh! He's gorgeous!!
Well done!
Love him
xx
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th May 2006 at 2:31 AM
He's pretty nice ^^

only thing though is that he looks a bit too bishonen-ish
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th May 2006 at 2:51 AM Last edited by emino : 28th May 2006 at 2:57 AM.
I know. I tried to make him to look a little fierce tho. If you open him in the bodyshop you'll noticed that I made him a moody face :P.
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th May 2006 at 2:51 AM
Aw, no salad bowl helmet?

Nice work!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th May 2006 at 4:43 AM
I suggest you edit the screenshots and make them more bright. For example, right now the second image is just a white point in a giant black box.

It's easy to do, Microsoft Photo Editor can do it with just a few clicks, but other users may not bother doing those few clicks and skip this work...

And this last time looking back I'll see my home, for she awaits me reaching for my soul. She calls my name, and waves me on. The fallen one, she stands in flames
Forum Resident
#7 Old 28th May 2006 at 4:45 AM
OH he's so cool looking...but I happen to like me men on the bishy side! hee hee! I love the clothes too! Thanks for the lovely work!

I...will never be a memory.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th May 2006 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thanos
I suggest you edit the screenshots and make them more bright. For example, right now the second image is just a white point in a giant black box.

It's easy to do, Microsoft Photo Editor can do it with just a few clicks, but other users may not bother doing those few clicks and skip this work...

The actual picture were a lot darker. This is the best I can get without making the picture quality worsen.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th May 2006 at 5:25 AM
By the way, a small critic: the clothes are very good, but the face... the details are correct, but he looks like a good guy. Let's hope that Mystique never shows up in that neighbourhood, or he would have a lot of trouble and things to explain.

And this last time looking back I'll see my home, for she awaits me reaching for my soul. She calls my name, and waves me on. The fallen one, she stands in flames
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th May 2006 at 5:29 AM
Thanks for the critics :D.

Actually I do think Avalanche is a good guy. I think he stays in the Brotherhood so that he could control his friends so that they wont do worse things.

Well, you can always makes him more evil looking by changing the skintones and modifying the facial structure.
Inventor
#11 Old 28th May 2006 at 5:44 AM
I'm in 100% agreement I don't think he's a bad guy either I think if they had more on him in the movies or something he'd convert like Gambit! lol! Who's the best! Sorry just saying! But they are along the same lines!

AND! I just say the movie totally rox! lol!
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 28th May 2006 at 6:06 AM
GWAAA It looks just like him! >_< I love it!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th May 2006 at 7:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueIzumi
I'm in 100% agreement I don't think he's a bad guy either I think if they had more on him in the movies or something he'd convert like Gambit! lol! Who's the best! Sorry just saying! But they are along the same lines!

AND! I just say the movie totally rox! lol!
!@_o!

Gambit's my favorite too! I started this game having just normal people. Then I snuck a self made Gambit into the mix. But then you can't have Gambit without Rogue. So then you need a couple of other X-Men so they aren't the only two mutants in town. Now I pretty much just play my mutants.

I rarely ever download premade Sims like this, but this is an exception. Can't wait to add him to the mix. Hmm. Maybe I'll deposit in Mystique and Sinister's household.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 28th May 2006 at 8:19 AM
See, now you've done gone and made me want to make his Brotherhood costume, lol. I guess I'll have to start that once I update my new stuff at the Lair.

Great work Emino!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Instructor
#15 Old 28th May 2006 at 8:35 AM
Awesome work. I used to watch X-Men Evo... even begging to watch it instead of going to the fair... claiming that I would die if I missed a single episode... I always thought Lance the Avalanche was cool...

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Instructor
#16 Old 28th May 2006 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
Thanks for the critics :D.

Actually I do think Avalanche is a good guy. I think he stays in the Brotherhood so that he could control his friends so that they wont do worse things.

Well, you can always makes him more evil looking by changing the skintones and modifying the facial structure.

Actually I think it was more, he's not used to following rules... and the Xavier school has a ton of them I imagine... And because he's been in the Brotherhood for so long, that has created a huge rift between the older members of the X-Men, like Scott AKA Cyclops... He's really a nice guy, but he's had a crazy life... You could say that the X-Men live a much more sheltered life than the Brotherhood does. Which I might add is a big factor. X-Men have training facilities, and do a lot of training, the Brotherhood however, well I've never seen any training rooms or anything... They have to do what they can with what little they have. And Mystique is hardly ever there most of the time... So they've got spoilt Quiksilver, Magneto's son going around like he owns the place. Not a good combination of factors...

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th May 2006 at 4:17 PM
Lance, a good guy? I guess I haven't seen the show for a very long time, because what I remember is completely the opposite thing

Didn't Kitty left him precisely because of being such a bad guy?

Field Researcher
#18 Old 28th May 2006 at 5:17 PM
Good Job! Lance was one of my favorite bad guys. You dis a very good job Keep it up!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th May 2006 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
See, now you've done gone and made me want to make his Brotherhood costume, lol. I guess I'll have to start that once I update my new stuff at the Lair.

Good luck with that Syn. I know it would be challenging :D!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th May 2006 at 11:44 PM
Lance, a good guy? I guess I haven't seen the show for a very long time, because what I remember is completely the opposite thing

Didn't Kitty left him precisely because of being such a bad guy?

Well, that doesnt stop him from trying to save Kitty for danger everytime posible.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 30th May 2006 at 5:01 AM
It would be a good idea to make as well a teen version of this sim.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 30th May 2006 at 12:44 PM
It would be a good idea to make as well a teen version of this sim.

I would, and already considered it but the hair provided by Kavar dont have the brownish color for teen. It uses blond colored hair for all color.

I can however release the teen version of the full body outfit is anybody is interested.

My next release would be Kitty Pride, or famously known as Shadowcat, if I can find a high ponitail hair with side bangs like her design in Evolution. I already has the recolor of her outfit (the pink-ish sweater :P).
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th May 2006 at 2:03 PM
You can use the ponytail at http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=101133 it's the one used at the X-Men Evolution thread at http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...x-men+evolution (it has them with their x-men uniforms, not their casual clothes, but Kitty uses that ponytail anyway)

And yes, the teen version of this sim's clothes would be enough, I may complete the rest of the sim on my own with another hair if needed.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th May 2006 at 4:24 PM
What I am looking for is a slimmer version of the ponytail, possibly the ones with the maxis high ponytails combined with the ones with maxis low ponytails, without the low ponytails with those side bangs :P.

And as for the teen version of the cloth, I'm working on it .
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 31st May 2006 at 4:02 AM
*updated 31st May*
teen version of Lance's full body outfit by yours truly :P. (em_tm_avalance.rar)
Page 1 of 2